From a Bills fan...congrats!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From a Bills fan...congrats!!!

Mad Bomber

Walt Coleman...the Pats' Twelfth Man
Reaction score
Nice game today...

I was driving from New Hampshire to Hell (Jest/Jints land) where I live, and i listened to the game on the radio....

You played one hell of a game. Props to your team.

i think its funny how the bills almost lost to the joke of the NFL...

now you know how it feels to have it happen to you at home... yeah, you got the win, but are you THAT happy? i know that even if we won by 2 against the texans like we were gonna, i wouldnt have been that happy...

I think the Texans are pretty good, and probably better than the Bengals in a matchup between the teams

I think Cincy's not really a joke anymore. They're on the come. Lewis has that team headed in the right direction. Denver was the only game that wasn't that close. And even there they got Plummer 3 times.

But still, the Bills should have fared better.

maybe we can come to this conclusion... that the bills arent all their cracked up to be??? idk, i just thougth the were supposedt o be this almighty great team... they lose two in a row, one at home to the slow eagles, and almost lose at home again to the BENGALS!!!

Now they have their next 3 of 4 games AWAY!!! well, we wwill truly find out if they are as good as advertised within the next 4 games...

Originally posted by Muck
I think Cincy's not really a joke anymore. They're on the come. Lewis has that team headed in the right direction. Denver was the only game that wasn't that close. And even there they got Plummer 3 times.

But still, the Bills should have fared better.

Buffalo's offense is really struggling, and losing Price is the man reason.

But their defense is pretty damn good, and by years end, I'm willing to bet their in the top 7-10!

As for the bungaloes, they have had good talent for years, and no attitude at coach, well now they do. Not this year , but maybe next they could be greatly improved!

IMO

Hey cut the guy some slack./ He came here and gave us props and you guys dog him. Thats the kind of stuff that turns people on us.

MadBomber, I appreciate the love. Thanks for showing up with some class and I apologize for my peers. I am afraid you are paying for some Bills fans who talked a LOT of smack early on.

i am NOT producing smack.....

I tell the truth, and if you read my post above, im very realistic and i gave facts.... so calm down... its football and we are supposed to hate our opponents.

This isnt a league of "Parden me's" and "Thank yous."
Its a league of "Ill kill you's" and "You suck's"
And we dont welcome our guests, hang their coats, and serve them to a nice warm dinner.... WE RAT ON THEM AND EAT THEIR HEARTS OUT WHEN WE CAN!!!!!!! BECUASE YOU KNOW THAT IF THEY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO, THEY WOULD!!!!!
lol, sorry, i got carried away...

but the truth is, dont get on our cases cuz we wanna either tell the truth, or cause some controversy... CUZ ITS FUN!!!!!

No I am sorry but it is not like that. We are not friggin Denver or Jets fans here. Phin fans have always been known to be respectful. We pride ourselves on being respectable people. If you don't like our style then play yours, but don't try to change ours.

Im not changing anyones style... i never said that...

and what your talking about "respectable"..... that one reason we eat crow.... BOOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Bears fans, Broncos fans, Jets fans, Chiefs fans, and Eagles fans are so exciting... its terrifiying to go to their stadium and face them... Come to miami: We are 15 feet away from the closest player... pro player stadiums dynamics eat up sound, so the opponents cant hear it, and some fans are just boring...

Im only 14, so in my generation... i would like to make fin fans very feared and make us a trade mark of our team, just like in the 70s and 80s... this generation of adults, in my opinion, are failing us... or maybe its just pro player stadium...
like i said.. "Respectible" gets you nowhere in the NFL...

just look at teams like the bengals, chargers, seahawks, saints... heck, even bucs... most of those teams arent successful... thank god we have the talent to back us up... Prove me wrong miami, please... my parents dont bring us to games cuz we pay for NFL sunday ticket, so if we go, thats a waste... in fact, ive only gone to 5 games ever... If i could go every tiem, trust me, i would be leading a chorus of our fight song, and trying to make as much of a nounsense of myself as possible... but for now, i cant...

The Bengals aren't a joke anymore. They have gone to overtime twice this year and lost. Their record of 1-4 looks bad but they haven't played like the Bengals of previous years. They took Buffalo to OT without their best player (Dillon). That is quite an accomplishment.

No sorry but you can do that. But Miami fans will never be hard drinking bums who have nothing else to do than piss on other fans that come to our stadium. You wanna know how the 72 fans were. They were great, they cheered, they did some funny taunts but they never acted like morons.

Im not saying act like morons... not like jet fans... and i probably shouldnt have mentioned eagle fans...

but bears fans, and broncos fans are just fine... they are great, loud fans, and as far as ive heard, they dont have a bad reputation of being bad to other teams fans.... If you dotn think miami fans get drunk, you have never been to a game then... we get drunk, but we get more fun than angry, like we will be abnoxious and free falling, than angry and beat people up.... where do you think all the fans are before the secodn half??? getting beer... but hey, thats football..

That is what I mean. Any fan gets drunk, but Miami fans are full of love. They celebrate in the stands and it looks awesome, but we do not run onto the field and hit other fans with bottles.

Back
Top Bottom