From a KC site | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From a KC site

Phin_Phan said:
lol thats obvious an idiotic post......but all of us know about the Phins the most, so people may say things about other teams in here and we're TOTALLY wrong to other fans. get me??

ex. someone may say NE will release Brady cause maybe thats what WE think, but they know the most about their team and they would think we're idiots. DO you understand lol im trying to explain the best way I can.
I love that picture of Edwards. I bet you could come up with 200 more amazing catches like that thoughout his career at Michigan

FireWrongstedt said:
This was posted by an obviously idiotic Chiefs fan:

"If the Dolphins keep Surtain through the draft, there is a good possibility they cut him on June 1 and we sign him then, for no trade."

:roflmao: :roflmao:
That chiefs fan must not be that smart, we would rather pay the money than release him:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brad528 said:
I love that picture of Edwards. I bet you could come up with 200 more amazing catches like that thoughout his career at Michigan

I bet I could also come up with that many for Marquise Walker as well....

that said, I tried to get a pic of him doing the backflip, but no dice on getty images

the only place I found it was a site for an independant photo journalist that disabled right click

Nublar7 said:
Well while this guys statments are just plain stupid, looks like Carl is finally giving in to Saban's demands. :D

I doubt thats the case. I think CP was always ready to give up a second, but he wanted to act nonchalant about it in hopes of the price dropping.....that, and to work on his public hard-azz image

I think that there is a great chance of KC giving in. I know for sure that Saban will not and we will either come out with their 2nd rounder or maybe Larry Johnson.

FireWrongstedt said:

"If the Dolphins keep Surtain through the draft, there is a good possibility they cut him on June 1 and we sign him then, for no trade."
:roflmao:KC fans are sooo stupid.

Saban has already said that we will keep him, potentially even franchise him next offseason.

The Chiefs fans are nuts...

Can i have a link to this website? because i want to put it in the funny page of a news paper.

Dudeman said:
I doubt thats the case. I think CP was always ready to give up a second, but he wanted to act nonchalant about it in hopes of the price dropping.....that, and to work on his public hard-azz image

it's funny because it's true

BocaHighQB said:
No way we cut him... we could use him for another year...question, if he stays and we lose him to FA next year that would give us a pretty high compensatry pick right?Anyone?

God point Boca--better than mock draft picks

FireWrongstedt said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: YAH RIGHT!!! they should just sign Law

FireWrongstedt said:

True but no more idiotic than some people who suggest he will draw 1st rounders plus future draft picks!

when I first came to this site checking out Surtain info. One of the first threads I came across was a thread thinking the Dolphins could trade Surtain for Peyton. He was beat up & laughed at. But a lot thought a 1st rounder was expected

Back
Top Bottom