From a KC site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From a KC site

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This was posted by an obviously idiotic Chiefs fan:

"If the Dolphins keep Surtain through the draft, there is a good possibility they cut him on June 1 and we sign him then, for no trade."

:roflmao: :roflmao:

No way we cut him... we could use him for another year...question, if he stays and we lose him to FA next year that would give us a pretty high compensatry pick right?Anyone?

Emskirch said:
I think that poster is Dave Wiennystad, closet KC fan :)

I believe you are correct :wink:

Here's some more:

It sure sounds like he's crying over spilt milk. "Wah! they traded away my 2nd round pick before I even got here!" "Wah! Surtain doesn't want to play for my team anymore!" :D He's even talked about "being open to bringing Ricky Williams back." Yeah, that'd do WONDERS for the Dolphins locker room. "Let's bring back the guy who screwed us over last year just because I, as the coach, think he's good. I don't care if you guys want to bring his legs, you don't matter to me, only Ricky does." :roll: Honestly, although a lot of Fins fans see him as a savior, I'm not too impressed right now. He looks like someone who doesn't care about anything other than what HE wants, which won't work in today's NFL.

I pity this particular fool.

Is he kidding? KC is trying to give a 4th rounder for a top 10 corner in the NFL? To help one of the wor defenses in the league? they will never be good because they worry about another team instead of getting the best possible players on their team...

BocaHighQB said:
No way we cut him... we could use him for another year...question, if he stays and we lose him to FA next year that would give us a pretty high compensatry pick right?Anyone?

I believe someone on another Surtain thread said we would likely get a 3rd round compensatory pick. of course, that's only if we lose more FA's than we sign next year.

O...Thanks hopefully we trade him then, obviously rather have 2nd either this year or next year obviously.

lol thats obvious an idiotic post......but all of us know about the Phins the most, so people may say things about other teams in here and we're TOTALLY wrong to other fans. get me??

ex. someone may say NE will release Brady cause maybe thats what WE think, but they know the most about their team and they would think we're idiots. DO you understand lol im trying to explain the best way I can.

Phin_Phan said:
lol thats obvious an idiotic post......but all of us know about the Phins the most, so people may say things about other teams in here and we're TOTALLY wrong to other fans. get me??

ex. someone may say NE will release Brady cause maybe thats what WE think, but they know the most about their team and they would think we're idiots. DO you understand lol im trying to explain the best way I can.

I gotcha man. It's just fun to see how off-base everyone who doesn't follow the Dolphins is about our team.

with Blaylock lost to the Jets, the Chiefs need a third rb. How about yall send up some of those Grandmothers I have been reading about. Training camp pay could help stretch out those SSI checks

BocaHighQB said:

we should just franchise him if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom