From SI.com: "I honestly do not know"-RW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From SI.com: "I honestly do not know"-RW

Yes or no he has to wait till lat ejuly to say anything so the only answer right now is "I don't know" Asstupid as he is he's not dummb ennought to get him self booted for a year when 8 mill is on the line

In an instant-messaging session with Williams on Wednesday, I asked the former All-Pro halfback whether he planned to play football again, and his answer was, "I honestly do not know."

If only we could find out his screename.

Besides, as Williams correctly pointed out, on-field heroics can cover up a lot of sins. Even among the most ardent Ricky bashers, the first time he takes a handoff, bursts through the line of scrimmage, bounces off a linebacker and outraces everyone to the end zone, it will be greeted with unabashed cheers.

UNDERSTATEMENT of the YEAR

Goin` Deep said:
Thanks for the link. Ricky better make up his mind soon...last thing we need his for him to make us wait until training camp before he decides.

He has to wait till training camp or else he will have to serve a full year suspension

Goin` Deep said:
last thing we need his for him to make us wait until training camp before he decides.

Well that's exactly what he's going to do. He can't come back until then.

fins2923 said:
Silver had a IM convo with Ricky on wednesday and filed this column.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/michael_silver/05/20/silver.ricky/index.html

Two things that stood out to me from that article. First, he is still 40 pounds under his playing weight and there was no mention of him trying to put the weight on. Second, he still has no clue as to whether he wants to come back. This is my biggest problem with, you can't trust him to stay. I don't mean for several years. I mean for a month or even a week.

Oh wow, he's willing to play 2 seasons at 195 pounds. That makes him so worth it.:shakeno:

I don't see any point in bringing him back for 2 season (including 2005 being a 12 game one). The team needs to just move on with Ronnie Brown as the #1.

rafael said:
Two things that stood out to me from that article. First, he is still 40 pounds under his playing weight and there was no mention of him trying to put the weight on. Second, he still has no clue as to whether he wants to come back. This is my biggest problem with, you can't trust him to stay. I don't mean for several years. I mean for a month or even a week.

haha, as usual rafael, I agree with you 100%

#84Fan4Life said:
Oh wow, he's willing to play 2 seasons at 195 pounds. That makes him so worth it.:shakeno:

I don't see any point in bringing him back for 2 season (including 2005 being a 12 game one). The team needs to just move on with Ronnie Brown as the #1.

I'm definetly taking a wait and see approach with this this whole ordeal and I trust the judgment of Coach Saban. That said, TWO 2,000 yard season would be more than worth it.

I'd hate him from a football perspective if I were a finfan. As a human being , I respect his decision.

Back
Top Bottom