From The Pittsburgh Post Gazette | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From The Pittsburgh Post Gazette

Let’s not be delusional. This is a terrible matchup for us. Terrible. Our oline is swiss cheese facing the best dline in football. That means no ability to run and RT running for his life all day. Plus add to the challenge that Trubiski is a very good runner, something that’s dogged us for years. Think Kiko chasing him all day. Not good. We may be able to slow their offense down but unless we get a couple Defensive TDs + a Grant ST TD we cannot score enough points to stay in this. Just IMHO

I don't see the Bears being better than the Bengals. I'm not staying up nights over the match up. But, the turnstile o-line is a major problemo and Tannehill has posted 2 crummy games in a row. We'll get better at home. I see this as about even going in the 4th quarter. The heat should get to the Bears as the afternoon wears on and if Gase stays with the run we should close it out in the victory formation.

Our D could surprise and get us a win here. We get Tunsil back, but the line is still pretty much decimated. I don't think we can win with the passing game. There simply won't be enough time to get any more than dumps and screens. Their pass rush is better than Cinci so that paints a pretty bleak picture. My gut says this is a trap game for the Bears. Despite the huge loss of talent on the line, the last couple weeks should have the players motivated to make a stand at home. If the Dolphins special teams and D don't find ways to score, I think it will be a low scoring game on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom