From What I Hear About Rosen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From What I Hear About Rosen

Ya, and that’s going to be true of the guy we likely draft next year too. And when you combine Rosen’s 23.4% chance of NFL success and add another 54.8% chance of success for a top drafted QB next year, that’s a 78.2% chance you found your starting QB. Clearly I made those numbers up but as a fan of numbers, stats, odds and gambling, I think my percentages are pretty accurate.

You may have made those numbers up, but your math is still wrong. :lol:

The chance of Rosen or 2020QB being the answer would actually only be about 65% in this scenario. You forgot to do some subtraction, my man.

I hope he does well so that we can use all of those picks next year on other needs.

Rosen was 21 last year... maybe 19 when he had the hot tub in his dorm room.

Way less mouthy than most WRs or CBs... and yet, somehow his maturity is being questioned despite the fact that his teammates stood up for him.

Dont give in to the media. Wait... watch.
There is so much truth in this post. In the sea of whiny cry babies its observations like these that make coming here worth it. The amount of people that believe all the spin the media spits out is unbelievable.

Just listened to Larry Fitzgerald interviewed by Reggie Jackson.....

He praised Josh Rosen and how he handled himself both as a player and how he handled all the Kyler drama... you can tell he thinks very highly of him and it flys in the face of all the rumors of Josh being somebody nobody likes.

He spoke of how seriously he takes the game... made me feel much better about it all!.

Very interesting. I'd like to see some of those interviews, if you could point us in that direction that would be cool
I think bleachers report had one where the essential idea was to show how opiniated he was. I think that was three years ago.

Then his final year at UCLA I saw several videos on twitter where was asked about sitting out a bowl game and why he wouldn't, One about if he blames the revolving door of coaches during More's time there.

On average an Ashkenazi Jew has a IQ of 115. No doubt Rosen is smarter than three-fourths of the guys on this team. But does he have the drive and work ethic like a Julian Edlemen? Chances are Josh Rosen will be the next Jay Fiedler or Sage Rosenfels.

On average an Ashkenazi Jew has a IQ of 115. No doubt Rosen is smarter than three-fourths of the guys on this team. But does he have the drive and work ethic like a Julian Edlemen? Chances are Josh Rosen will be the next Jay Fiedler or Sage Rosenfels.
Well he's no Einstein, but. a Rosen bridge is a possibility.

See what I did there.........

Just listened to Larry Fitzgerald interviewed by Reggie Jackson.....

He praised Josh Rosen and how he handled himself both as a player and how he handled all the Kyler drama... you can tell he thinks very highly of him and it flys in the face of all the rumors of Josh being somebody nobody likes.

He spoke of how seriously he takes the game... made me feel much better about it all!.

Fitz,David Johnson,Kirk speak highly of him.

We got a steal

Seems like a good intellectual match in tbe qb room I agree.

But I’ve also heard rosen loves to be challenged with gameplan etc.

Last night I heard that Larry fitz walked up to rosen in the cards facility about a week ago and told him if he keeps working like he was doing at the time he would be “just fine” in terms of his pro career.

Larry fitz probably knows if someone’s gonna make it or not. Just control what you can control josh.

David Johnson and Larry fitz are two of the better professionals in this league, and they have both publicly defended the guy.

Rosen ain’t everyone’s cup of tea, but that doesn’t mean he is the one that needs to change. There’s a lot of egos in this sport that don’t like change/being challenged. I think Rosen hits a lot of people from an unfamiliar angle and they just don’t wanna adapt to it

It's usually the opposite. I work with a bunch of smart people. Every one of them think they are the smartest in the room, and work really hard to convince everyone else.

Little do they know, I'm actually the smartest.
I is to...
upload_2019-4-27_13-2-37.jpeg

Only Jay Fiedler was Jewish.

Sage and Josh have Jewish fathers, non-Jewish mothers.

Josh identifies as Jewish, Sage does not.

In the Jewish religion your mother must be Jewish to be considered Jewish.

If Rosen is intelligent, he has to accept that he isn't always the smartest person in the room.

Never! I’ll never do it and neither should he. Now he should defer to experience.

Only Jay Fiedler was Jewish.

Sage and Josh have Jewish fathers, non-Jewish mothers.

Josh identifies as Jewish, Sage does not.

In the Jewish religion your mother must be Jewish to be considered Jewish.
Sammy Davis jr disagrees.

That post was so serious, it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom