Front Office 2015: So Far...So Good? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Front Office 2015: So Far...So Good?

Do You Like What The FO is Doing So Far In FA?

• Thumbs Up (Great Job Guys)

Votes: 98 43.8%
  • So-So (Don't Know...)

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Too Freak'n Early For Opinions (Go Away!)

Votes: 47 21.0%
  • Thumbs Down (It Ugly)

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Slam Fist (Angry – Bonehead Morons)

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Fingers Crossed (Come September We'll Know)

Votes: 38 17.0%
  • Other (Comment)

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My main problem with the FO right now is the fact that we haven't even shown interest in addressing the OG issues we had last year. Unless we get that corrected, it won't matter how many "great moves" we make. Fix the OL once and for all for ****'s sake.

I would give it a solid B+....it sucks knowing we were runner ups to the Seahawhs in getting Jimmy Graham....that would have been killer.

I voted too early to tell. We are still the third best team in the AFC East. I know people will disagree but look at the team as of today:

Oline - same (no G)
RB - same (no bruiser)
QB - same
WR - weaker (losing Wallace hurts whether you want to admit it or not)
TE - same (Clay for Cameron)
DE - same
DT - stronger (adding Suh is very good)
LB - weaker (lots of question marks)
S - same (relying on Delmas - injured)
CB - same (relying on Taylor - injured)
ST - same
Coaching - same

Is this team really better than last season's 8-8 team? As I stated, still too early to tell with the draft coming up plus I am sure that we will add 2-3 more FA on the cheap. We shall see.

Sorry but we are not weaker at wide receiver and linebacker....its addition by subtraction. Not having wallace and his dbag attitude is a positive. I dont know why u guysthink getting rid of wallace is gonna hurt us when he really wasnt good. Phillip wheeler not being on the field is an automatic improvement even if you line up a mannequin in his spot.

My main problem with the FO right now is the fact that we haven't even shown interest in addressing the OG issues we had last year. Unless we get that corrected, it won't matter how many "great moves" we make. Fix the OL once and for all for ****'s sake.

I'm with you on that 100 percent. Well said.

-

Fortunately, the 3 pivotal positions on the online are covered. I'm not going to freak out just yet. I want to give the fo the benefit of the doubt while the price of some of the fantasy comes down.

We're still chasing high dollar free agents and not able to draft/develop.

I'll reserve judgment but I'm not super confident.

Too many holes to fill. At least we have a decent QB.
I think this team could start out slow and finish strong when Tannehill figures out his new weapons.
With the lack of depth at linebacker and the depth at DE it seems Jordan should be trying LB.
Worried about the secondary and guard.

Too early to tell, but I like them on paper. As far as those worried about some of the guys we lost, well we didn't get it done with them here, so it doesn't bother me to see any of them go. New blood.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

I hear this, but I'm not sure it's still the case with Hickey. Too early to tell, but I see his draft last year developing well for us.

'10 5th rounder R. Jones has proven to be a very solid player in our secondary. Tannehill has thrived under Philbin & Co. to become a franchise QB. Both DE Vernon (3rd rd) and RB Miller (4th rd) also from the same '12 draft are starters and have been playmakers. We developed a '11 6th round wingback who was just overpaid as a TE. Our '13 4th round pick Jenkins looks to be an up and coming stud in our LB corp along with TE Sims in the same draft who is primed to make an impact. And just last year, both Landry and James started from day one. There's plenty of misses as well but let's not cover our eyes and stick our fingers in our ears and act like our coaching staff is inept.

I like the decisions. However unless they relate to at least 10 wins on the field it would be an epic failure. Right now? It's a wait and see game. Season can't start fast enough
I'm order for us to get 10 wins our qb has to play really good football. if we got 9 wins that wouldn't be an epic fail... Especially when our offense has like 1 player over 28

I like what the FO is doing. I DONT NOT like however what the coaching staff is doing

I like what the FO is doing. I DONT NOT like however what the coaching staff is doing

I love how you've been digging through old threads, and even the Depths, just to complain more. A+ on the effort. :lol:

Does n't matter what they're doing. You have a team that cuts a decent kicker brings in a worse one for 2 years. You have a team that over pays and can't coach. You have fans screaming for a new coach after last year and so Ross get's what he asked for. Didn't listen to common sense. The bills build with Roman and the Jets get Bowles and we get Cam Cameroon, Filbert, and Sparano. We get Dion Jordan, I could go back to passing on Aaron Rodgers when I was screaming his name. That said, why the eff do you need to ask this question?

Back
Top Bottom