Front Office 2015: So Far...So Good? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Front Office 2015: So Far...So Good?

Do You Like What The FO is Doing So Far In FA?

• Thumbs Up (Great Job Guys)

Votes: 98 43.8%
  • So-So (Don't Know...)

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Too Freak'n Early For Opinions (Go Away!)

Votes: 47 21.0%
  • Thumbs Down (It Ugly)

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Slam Fist (Angry – Bonehead Morons)

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Fingers Crossed (Come September We'll Know)

Votes: 38 17.0%
  • Other (Comment)

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Do You Like What The FO is Doing So Far In FA? Vote!

I love the Suh pick up, and who doesn't (overpaid maybe), yet I feel that it is still too early...now go away!

:zorro:

-

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the decisions. However unless they relate to at least 10 wins on the field it would be an epic failure. Right now? It's a wait and see game. Season can't start fast enough

A huge Excellent to Dennis Hickey. Its all a continuance of his first season.

Tannenbaum? not sure if he has brought anything to the table yet other than be on camera for Ross. That is worth his salary right there!

Aponte: finding a away to get one of the top 5 best players in the game signed and also giving us room for more f/a's gets a yes nod.

I don't think anybody knows at this point.

Fact is Tannehill is w/o 4 of his 5 most targeted options, the offensive line is still a major question mark, the secondary is extremely thin and we are projecting Misi at MLB and McCain at SLB. DLine could be devastated in a years time.

I like the Suh signing . . . if you get a chance at that type of player you make it happen . . . . but there is A LOT of work still to be done before I can give them a thumbs up.

I give it the thumbs up simply because, on paper, I like what they've done so far. Now, how things transpire on the field could easliy sway my vote. But that's for another day and another poll.

I like what they've done but worry about what they haven't done. They need to get a starting guard and a corner.

Ozzy rules!!

I voted fingers crossed. I love tbe Suh signing but the Fins haven't improved anywhere else talent wise. This team still needs a LG, MLB & secondary depth.

I voted too early to tell. We are still the third best team in the AFC East. I know people will disagree but look at the team as of today:

Oline - same (no G)
RB - same (no bruiser)
QB - same
WR - weaker (losing Wallace hurts whether you want to admit it or not)
TE - same (Clay for Cameron)
DE - same
DT - stronger (adding Suh is very good)
LB - weaker (lots of question marks)
S - same (relying on Delmas - injured)
CB - same (relying on Taylor - injured)
ST - same
Coaching - same

Is this team really better than last season's 8-8 team? As I stated, still too early to tell with the draft coming up plus I am sure that we will add 2-3 more FA on the cheap. We shall see.

There's a chance things won't go horribly wrong. Fingers crossed.

:up: So far, so good. Signing Suh and acquiring a young WR in Stills while also dumping washed up vets and their bloated contracts were fantastic moves.

Gotta see how the draft goes. We still have huge holes at MLB, CB #2 (unless Taylor blows it up), and OG.

I like the Suh signing. Fingers crossed only seems to work for the Patriots a team that makes it's own luck. We did luck up and lose Jimmy Wilson so I'll just wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom