FSU coaching issues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU coaching issues

brech10

Keyser Soze
Reaction score
last weekend only one team (Oklahoma) had more players chosen than FSU (9).
The coaching staff at FSU (ahem...Jeff Bowden) should wonder how so many guys who couldn't contend for championship in Tallahassee have convinced NFL coaches that they can play in the league.

simple problem is one coach.........Jeff Bowden! Our D was good enough last year for a national championship. and we had amazing RBs and good WR corp.

If we could get a coach who knew how to call plays we would have been in the championship last year. But that's the problem, we have a National Championship defense and a Pop Warner offense. All Jeff knows is handoff, handoff, throw a bomb.

FSU's offense has been average at best since Jeff Bowden took over. I think last season was the worst ppg in 3 decades. We recruit so well and can't do anything with the talent.

im a fsu grad and huge nole fan and they have to fire jeff, he is HORRIBLE!!!!

and now sexton is the qb? start xavier lee, sexton is another rix.....

Dickey shouldn't get a pass on this either. Dickey calls much of the plays for Jeffey's offense. So when Leon Washington carried the ball 3 times in the first half against UF (still baffling)...Dickey was keeping the ball out of his hands. Then again, maybe that was part of Jeffey's scheme.

man, i cant believe that. you know who we should get? (former dolphins offensive coach) chan gailey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i googled him, and hes the the head coach for georgia tech. get out of the minors, and up to the big leagues!!!!!!!!!! ga tech is garbage!!!!! be a contender chan!!!!!! (norv turner was great too, im mad we lost him)

Back
Top Bottom