FSU has best RB in Florida...best in ACC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU has best RB in Florida...best in ACC

I think there are better backs...I don't think there is as good of a tandem when you consider both Booker and Washington though

Washington is the 3rd best back in the country behind Reggie Bush and Cadillac. He doesn't get any print, but when you watch him, his cuts are simply amazing and he is very, very hard to tackle. Booker is very much like Bush, but stronger. He just needs experience to become a great back.

Maverick said:
Washington is the 3rd best back in the country behind Reggie Bush and Cadillac. He doesn't get any print, but when you watch him, his cuts are simply amazing and he is very, very hard to tackle. Booker is very much like Bush, but stronger. He just needs experience to become a great back.

Do what?!? That's crazy. Washington isn't the best back on his own team. Cadillac Williams, Benson, Bush, Barber, Reyes, DeAngelo Williams, Ronnie Brown, Maroney, McClendon, Lundy, Houston, Moore, Davis, Sproles, & quite a few others. Booker's compares better to Sproles than Bush, & Bush is the stronger of the two & has great hands out of the backfield.

SMadison29 said:
Well at least you didn't say Yusef Kelly, lol.
I just had to bring him up lol. I played football with him in pop-warner and high school. :D

He's very fast... Glade to see he's gaining weight. Im not sure if he's pro material though.

um_canes02 said:
I'll give them that, but that wont beat the 'Canes come September 6th

Why is that? Because you're a homer? Give me a reason to believe the 'Canes have this one won.

Back
Top Bottom