FSU's Booker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU's Booker

Booker has always under achieved then FSU entire "O" has under achieved.

BTW:Anybody notice FSU's LT? Held up in the first half against UCLA DE's. I'm guessing a late second day pick.

Yeah, that was Mario Henderson. He's been the only OL that has stayed healthy most of the year.

Booker is quicker and more elusive. Booker has the burst that Minor doesn't have. In one on one situations, something FSU didn't put him in very often, he's almost unstoppable and could be one of the best 3rd down backs in the NFL next year.

Well, everyone saw what Leon Washington did to us. Having another weapon, especially in 3rd down situations, certainly couldn't hurt this team.

Booker reminds me of Travis Minor...

take it from an fsu fan booker is nothing like minor. i think booker will be a very good third down back in the nfl but nothing more becuase he doesnt have the size or strength. i really want the fins to get buster though, the guy is only 5 10 but weighs in at 240 at can run around the field and take your head off (ask percy harvin)

Now that Drew Rosenhaus has convinced Lawrence Timmons to enter the draft, I think the Dolphins would be much more inclined to draft him than Davis. 6'3 230 at OLB, he can take your head off better than most around. Great talent! Crowder-like!

Back
Top Bottom