Full Page Ad in the Herald ripping Wanny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Full Page Ad in the Herald ripping Wanny

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A guy named Mike Price took out a full page ad in todays' Miami Herald ripping Wanny ang Fiedler. You know your fans are pissed when they take out full page ads.

Hell, if I had that kind of money, I'd rent a freaking billboard near the stadium.

That is pathetic. I can't believe someone would waste their money on putting in a full-page ad in a newspaper to diss someone when that someone plays on a team they probably like. That is just sad.

Originally posted by BSQX4
A guy named Mike Price took out a full page ad in todays' Miami Herald ripping Wanny ang Fiedler. You know your fans are pissed when they take out full page ads.

That's sad. I guess even rich ppl are nuts.

Oliver...

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
That is pathetic. I can't believe someone would waste their money on putting in a full-page ad in a newspaper to diss someone when that someone plays on a team they probably like. That is just sad.

Wow, that is a bit overboard.
Dosen't this guy have any other issues he'd rather support with that type of ad???

I love the Fins and admittedly devote too damn much time of my life to following them but I would'nt go that far.

I can think of many other issues I'd rather advertise my opinion on to try and sway the publics perception rather than something so simple and unimportant as a football team.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Wow, that is a bit overboard.
Dosen't this guy have any other issues he'd rather support with that type of ad???

I love the Fins and admittedly devote too damn much time of my life to following them but I would'nt go that far.

I can think of many other issues I'd rather advertise my opinion on to try and sway the publics perception rather than something so simple and unimportant as a football team.

I don't think I would ever waste money on advertising my opinion. That money could have done better things. I could probably think of 16,000 better ways to spend money.

That is freakin sad...why doesn't he donate 16 grand to me and I'll make him a nice long email full of bad stuff abou Jay and Wanny even though I like them.

Back
Top Bottom