Full team PFF grades from Bucs game. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Full team PFF grades from Bucs game.

Eich is just better.
While I too have been disappointed with the play of Jackson at LT. The fact is Eichenberg is nearly a year and a half older than Jackson. So he has had more time to develop as a mature man. Hopefully Jackson will work out at LG and Eichenberg continues to play well at LT.

Jackson should be ashamed and humiliated about his play and conditioning plus that Liam had to come in as a rookie and take the OLT position.
You make a point that had me thinking. Perhaps the reason for his regression is just an overall lack of conditioning from a lazy off-season. Which would explain this freefall this season. Which again points to Grier and his belief along with Flores that they will draft guys that love football and have the right work ethic and motivation. Total fail.

You make a point that had me thinking. Perhaps the reason for his regression is just an overall lack of conditioning from a lazy off-season. Which would explain this freefall this season. Which again points to Grier and his belief along with Flores that they will draft guys that love football and have the right work ethic and motivation. Total fail.

Probably not likely... possible yes, likely, no.

What is most likely is scheme and coaching is failing the players.

What does it say when Wilkins pass block rating pretty much matches the actual offensive line lol

Obviously the sample size is too small to mean a damn thing, I just found it funny.
Maybe if he plays guard and DT he can finally live up to his draft position

While I too have been disappointed with the play of Jackson at LT. The fact is Eichenberg is nearly a year and a half older than Jackson. So he has had more time to develop as a mature man. Hopefully Jackson will work out at LG and Eichenberg continues to play well at LT.
Good point

Scheme and coaching?

I’m not here to tell you AJ is a great player or a future anything…

Simply to say that it’s less likely his regression is from “being lazy in the off-season” than from lack of quality coaching or teaching.

I’m not here to tell you AJ is a great player or a future anything…

Simply to say that it’s less likely his regression is from “being lazy in the off-season” than from lack of quality coaching or teaching.
Or maybe he’s just not good enough physically and mentally to succeed consistently at this level. You really have no basis to say this is coaching. It’s merely theory. We can throw out theories all day.

Back
Top Bottom