Fuller in 305 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fuller in 305

really really hoping that was Reid that threw the pass to him. but its only June, they have ample time to get timing down if that was Tua.

I do like how he slowed down and adjusted to the bad pass though, mike wallace would've just kept running in a straight line and then sat on sideline pouting because it didnt his hands in stride without him having to do anything more than run a sprint.

But so ready for the season so we can see if we can take advantage of all the speed

really really hoping that was Reid that threw the pass to him. but its only June, they have ample time to get timing down if that was Tua.

I do like how he slowed down and adjusted to the bad pass though, mike wallace would've just kept running in a straight line and then sat on sideline pouting because it didnt his hands in stride without him having to do anything more than run a sprint.

But so ready for the season so we can see if we can take advantage of all the speed

WTH are you talking about? Lol

No offense to Will, but if that's the best he can find for ambiance in S. FL., he needs to find a new tour guide........
Hard to take a nice photo in the entire county. Any desirability for the East coast starts at Palm Beach proper and goes up. Under that is a urine stained megalopolis I call the Least Coast.

Hard to take a nice photo in the entire county. Any desirability for the East coast starts at Palm Beach proper and goes up. Under that is a urine stained megalopolis I call the Least Coast.
You aren't wrong for the most part......lol.

u talking about? Lol

are you blind or looking at another thread or video.

whoever threw that ball to fuller was NOT a good pass. If that catch was in a game we would be raising helll because it would either be batted down due to fuller slowing down and adjusting, its picked off, or if Fuller had seperation, he'd just get a big gain instead of a TD because the DB could catch back up.

Hence why i said i hoped it was Reid Sennet that threw that shitty pass, NOT Tua.

Then i mentioned Mike Wallace, because that is the exact opposite of what he would do. He never wanted to slow down or adjust his route like FUller did in that clip

Back
Top Bottom