Fuller in 305 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fuller in 305

Las Olas area to the east, parts of Plantation and Weston to the West! lol
Then you've never really been...
I've been. Lived in Hollywood, Dania Beach and South Beach. It's an overcrowded craphole. Can't stand it. just me. The people are great but I like the sleepy West coast and north of Jupiter.

I've been. Lived in Hollywood, Dania Beach and South Beach. It's an overcrowded craphole. Can't stand it. just me. The people are great but I like the sleepy West coast and north of Jupiter.
I agree Hollywood is a craphole. But to say it all is and there is nothing nice in Broward is absurd. I live in Victoria Park...no crap anywhere here.
My family is in Naples and Marco. I go over 1 week a month. It is a different world.

all i can say is that i've never lived in dade county, and like my little piece of broward county :)

are you blind or looking at another thread or video.

whoever threw that ball to fuller was NOT a good pass. If that catch was in a game we would be raising helll because it would either be batted down due to fuller slowing down and adjusting, its picked off, or if Fuller had seperation, he'd just get a big gain instead of a TD because the DB could catch back up.

Hence why i said i hoped it was Reid Sennet that threw that ****ty pass, NOT Tua.

Then i mentioned Mike Wallace, because that is the exact opposite of what he would do. He never wanted to slow down or adjust his route like FUller did in that clip

They’re are in damn shorts! A little earlier to be worrying about throws like that. No? Not to mention Tua ranks as one of the BEST deep ball throwers in college.

Is that the view from the front window of his new high priced apartment?

Seems he will have a lot of parking space on the street when they remove those cones. - LOL

They’re are in damn shorts! A little earlier to be worrying about throws like that. No? Not to mention Tua ranks as one of the BEST deep ball throwers in college.

this aint college. and this post wasnt knocking tua. im a tua believer. its okay to call a **** pass a **** pass. we dont know who threw it.

and no **** they are in shorts, i said luckily its only June, they have time to get timing down.

this aint college. and this post wasnt knocking tua. im a tua believer. its okay to call a **** pass a **** pass. we dont know who threw it.

and no **** they are in shorts, i said luckily its only June, they have time to get timing down.

If this stupid autocorrect on my phone wasn’t such an anals. I would have much more words for ya. But for now! RELAX!!

If this stupid autocorrect on my phone wasn’t such an anals. I would have much more words for ya. But for now! RELAX!!
okay i can handle that :cool: hopefully we can eat tacos together come September, watch some of those nice deep passes once timing is down pat

tacos GIF

I'm just north of Jupiter and the best I can say is ''It's God's waiting room'' just waiting for my ticket to be called ...BINGO!!!

Another trash and useless thread
OP looking for clicks
nothing to see here, move it along

Maybe. But i dont give a damn, i mean he is a fin now and happy to see him there... it sure brightened up my sunday for sure
Not bashing you brother, i just didn't see anything but a 305 over a dirty street. I tried to see what was missing, no link showing fuller awsomness, he's already been in soflo for a while now so no news there. However..... I do share your enthusiasm about the player.

Another trash and useless thread
OP looking for clicks
nothing to see here, move it along

Really? For clicks? Lol Now i know why you post. Im just here because im a fan and whenever i have time to cruise on FH i just post what is relative to the team, along with some other down to earth brothers on this site. If i were you, just dont respond. Simple as that. Aloha to you too

Back
Top Bottom