fun game to kill time: What 3 players would you add to the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fun game to kill time: What 3 players would you add to the Dolphins

sports24/7

Bleeder of Aqua and Orange
Reaction score
I figured everyone might want to take a break from arguing over the draft and play a fun game. If you could add any three players in the league to the Dolphins who would it be?

Personally I would take Donovan McNabb, Ed Reed, and LeVarr Arrington. It could be argued that a back like Tomlinson or a LT like Walter Jones could really help, but RB is an easy position to fill and I think our O-line will be just fine. McNabb would do wonders in Linehan's system and make Chambers a top WR, and make our offense something special. Reed and Arrington would fill the holes on defense and make our unit the best in the league. Who would you guys take?

Walter Jones, McNabb, and my sleeper pick: Kevin Mawae.

The key to a good offense is your QB and your line, right now we have question marks at both.

do the players have to still be playing...if not i'd add

Barry Sanders, Dan Marino [bring him back], and on the defensive side add mike singletary

Tom Brady, Randy Moss and Tomilson. That would kick things up a notch on offense.

Back
Top Bottom