Here's who we have confirmed...I'll save you the time:

Texans.
Jets.
Steelers.
Giants.
Ravens.

Texans, Ravens, 9ers, Steelers, Bills maybe, Packers, Jags

Yes, yes, no, yes, no, no, no.

The Packers actually did not win against Miami until 1997. They were 0-8 against the Fins until then.

Jags and Fins series is tied 4-4

And Buffalo did not beat Miami in the 1970s. The previous sentence is not a mistake.

Last edited:
Pro Football Database has Raiders ahead 20-18-1 and us up 11-9 vs Cle. Those include postseason.

Oh, ffs. The figures I was looking at seemed to include the postseason, but did not.

So yes, my apologies - the Raiders are up two because of playoffs. Also, the Jags and Cowboys are up one because of playoffs/Super Bowl VI

So make it (edited) 9 instead of 7. Because one of the teams I originally listed was up on the Fins by one in the regular season, but has never beaten the Fins in the playoffs - they're 0-3. The Dolphins hold the all-time lead over the Kansas City Chiefs.

Last edited:
Oh, ffs. The figures I was looking at seemed to include the postseason, but did not.

So yes, my apologies - the Raiders are up two because of playoffs. Also, the Jags and Cowboys are up one because of playoffs/Super Bowl VI

So make it 10 instead of 7.
All good brutha. Debating all-time won/loss records, lol. Nothing else to do!

And I'll just go ahead and finish off the list - the other team is, believe it or not, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Fins are 5-6 against them.

Typically when head to head match-ups are brought up in sports papers and pre-game match ups they never use playoffs or the superbowl.

Dolphins are tied with the Raiders 17-17 - 1 and 1-3 post season.

Back
Top Bottom