Funniest thing about Fiedler!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funniest thing about Fiedler!!!

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
So I am lookin on KFFL to see if there is anything interesting... and then i see this...

"Jets | Edwards Comments on Fiedler - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:27:28 -0700

New York Jets head coach Herman Edwards said QB Jay Fiedler has done a good job since joining the team. He went on to note that he feels Fiedler is a vertical-passing type quarterback."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Herman Edwards... What an Idiot!! :lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sounds like Herm has been hitting the bottle!

Let's see if Fiedler is still 'vertical' when Roth and Taylor get medieval on his a$$ :evil:

I thikn the funniest thing about Feidler is that he isn't on the team anymore yet he is still a daily topic on the board!

Why are there 3 Feidler posts on the main board and if everyone hates him so much why can't we stop talking about him?

"verticle passing" and Fiedler don't belong in the same sentence unless you put CAN'T infront of it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The only thing verticle about Fiedlers passing game is.......uh? There is nothing verticle about Fiedlers passing game.

PhiNomina said:
I thikn the funniest thing about Feidler is that he isn't on the team anymore yet he is still a daily topic on the board!

Why are there 3 Feidler posts on the main board and if everyone hates him so much why can't we stop talking about him?
Funny isn't it. People hate him(so they say) but they can't stop thinking and talking about him. Kind of like that ex-girlfriend who hooked up with their friend

The only thing vertical about Fiedler's passing game is he can throw the ball far towards the endzone.... Our endzone in the hands of defenders...

Sure he is a vertical passer- to the other team, and to his own linemen.

Come-on guys, admit it, you miss #9.

PhiNomina said:

Well talking about Fee Fee is fun when he is wearing J-E-T-S Green.

I think some people are closet Jay lovers, because they just can't seem to stop talking about him. :shakeno:

Every time we were going to play the Jets, Herm Edwards would be on sports radio in NY., and he would say the way to beat Miami is to take away the run and force Fiedler to pass. He said sooner or later Fiedler will make mistakes you could take advantage of by forcing turnovers. Good Luck Herm, keep trying talk yourself into believing Jay is a vertical passer, it worked wonders for Dave Wannstedt.

Back
Top Bottom