Funny Franco Harris story | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny Franco Harris story

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
For all of you who dont know, Franco Harris is the one who caught the Immaculate Reception

Anyway my moms Boyfriend is a hardcore steelers fan, he has a collection of autograped Jerseys, including Terry Bradshaw and other classic players

Well he flew out to Detroit and will be at the superbowl

He lands and is driving to his hotel, traffic was terrible and he was stuck behind a limo, after about 20 minutes being stuck there a man comes out of the limo....none other than Franco Harris, he stands there for a minute, yells a few things about being late for an interview or an event of some sort, and starts running down the street towards where he was supposed to go.

Then My moms boyfriend calls and relays the story to us all

I just found this hilarious hope someone gets a kick out of imagining Franco Harris getting out of his limo and running down the street because he's late

Whats funny is me and my boys met Franco Bourbon In 02' when were down there for the SB and Mardi Gras.I guess hes a SB freak esp since his boys are there.When of my friends shouted out"did you catch the ball Franco??"He just smiled and shook our hands and kept moving through the crowd.I was surprised at how large he is.His hands are like bricks.On t.v I figured him to be about 6 feet but in person he looks 6'3.

Back
Top Bottom