Funny Jet fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny Jet fans

Krie30511 said:
Maybe I can get some help... It's funny how ingnorant alot of these people are.....

It's funny how you call Jets fans ignorant when they're talking in a thread in which a member of this board said you guys would actually win 12 games:roflmao: .

LtDan662002 said:
Wanna intelligent conversation??? Don't invite any Jets fans!!!

yeah we need intelligent topics such as "the fins will win 12+ games", "the fins will win the Super Bowl", "the fins will win the AFC East", "Nicj Saban is a better HC than Bellichick".

I like this board, most of the posters are pretty good but on all message boards we have posters who post nonsense and there has been alot of nonsense here lately w/ the expectations for a 4-12 team becoming out of control.

nyjunc said:
yeah we need intelligent topics such as "the fins will win 12+ games", "the fins will win the Super Bowl", "the fins will win the AFC East", "Nicj Saban is a better HC than Bellichick".

I like this board, most of the posters are pretty good but on all message boards we have posters who post nonsense and there has been alot of nonsense here lately w/ the expectations for a 4-12 team becoming out of control.
Did the Chargers not go 12-4 last year after going 4-12 the year before? Why is it that crazy? We had close games, our O-line will be better, our RB's are better, coaching is better, QB can't be any worse. Why is it that unrealistic?

LtDan662002 said:
Did the Chargers not go 12-4 last year after going 4-12 the year before? Why is it that crazy? We had close games, our O-line will be better, our RB's are better, coaching is better, QB can't be any worse. Why is it that unrealistic?

How stupid. Your Rb's are better? A pot head and an unproven rookie better than the best back in the league. I hope I am misunderstanding you, for your sake.

LtDan662002 said:

Ask Charger fans if they were expecting 12-4, many of the posts on here are expecting it and unfortunately for you guys you don't play in last year's NFC West. You play in the best division in FB and they had a better OL and QB, yeah Brees wasn't expected to be good but at least he had shown ability in the past which is something that Feeley has not.

Wagon Circler said:
How stupid. Your Rb's are better? A pot head and an unproven rookie better than the best back in the league. I hope I am misunderstanding you, for your sake.
Ronnie, Ricky, and Kay-Jay Harris are better than Minor, Forsey, Morris. No doubt!

nyjunc said:
Ask Charger fans if they were expecting 12-4, many of the posts on here are expecting it and unfortunately for you guys you don't play in last year's NFC West. You play in the best division in FB and they had a better OL and QB, yeah Brees wasn't expected to be good but at least he had shown ability in the past which is something that Feeley has not.
I am not saying we are gonna win 12(probably between 7 and 9) but I was just pointing out that the Chargers were proof it can happen. BTW, the Chargers line sucked the year before and turned it around under who....Hudson Houck...Guess we will see.

LtDan662002 said:
I am not saying we are gonna win 12(probably between 7 and 9) but I was just pointing out that the Chargers were proof it can happen. BTW, the Chargers line sucked the year before and turned it around under who....Hudson Houck...Guess we will see.

Is it possible? it's been done so yeah it's possible but again you have a much tougher road than SD. I just think most people are setting the expectations too high, I guarantee you SD fans were not expecting 12 wins. I think Miami fans should expect about 7 wins and anything lse would be gravy. get better this year and contend for the divsion again next year. if you set your expectations too high you will most likely be disappointed.

nyjunc said:
Is it possible? it's been done so yeah it's possible but again you have a much tougher road than SD. I just think most people are setting the expectations too high, I guarantee you SD fans were not expecting 12 wins. I think Miami fans should expect about 7 wins and anything lse would be gravy. get better this year and contend for the divsion again next year. if you set your expectations too high you will most likely be disappointed.
True. After last year though, it would be hard to crush our spirits

Back
Top Bottom