Funny posts on Bills Forums | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny posts on Bills Forums

For a legit conversation on the Bills there are a few things that are popping up.

For one in 2020 and 2021 like every 50/50 ball was won by their WRs. That's not to discredit what was done but they were winning everything at a ridiculous amount. You also had Josh Allen have a lot of dropped INTs. People talked about that with Tua but I'm pretty sure Allwn legit leads the league in dropped INTs and I'm pretty sure he did in either 2020 or 2021 if not both. This year? The 50/50 stuff is evening out a bit and the dropped INTs are becoming INTs (if he doesn't lead league in dropped INTs he does lead in actual INTs).

I also think you are seeing an impact in losing Daboll as OC. I don't think Dorsey has been bad at all, but I just think that highly of Daboll as not just a play caller but a play designer as well. I think Dorsey at times has fallen into the trap of trying to ensure Josh Allen wins the MVP and it has stuttered the offense at times.

For a legit conversation on the Bills there are a few things that are popping up.

For one in 2020 and 2021 like every 50/50 ball was won by their WRs. That's not to discredit what was done but they were winning everything at a ridiculous amount. You also had Josh Allen have a lot of dropped INTs. People talked about that with Tua but I'm pretty sure Allwn legit leads the league in dropped INTs and I'm pretty sure he did in either 2020 or 2021 if not both. This year? The 50/50 stuff is evening out a bit and the dropped INTs are becoming INTs (if he doesn't lead league in dropped INTs he does lead in actual INTs).

I also think you are seeing an impact in losing Daboll as OC. I don't think Dorsey has been bad at all, but I just think that highly of Daboll as not just a play caller but a play designer as well. I think Dorsey at times has fallen into the trap of trying to ensure Josh Allen wins the MVP and it has stuttered the offense at times.

Yes I agree they got away with more than a few -

Many Bills fans and Dolphins fans for that matter didn’t realize how bad he is protecting the football either in the pocket or on the run because he, or his team jumped on most his fumbles the past 2 Seasons - in the NFL fumbles and INTs usually cost games

No one bailed him out yesterday and their board is in full freak out mode

If Josh learns to play within himself he is a Definite MVP candidate but he is rather reactive to the D and definitely heard the noise about keeping up with Mahomes

Dudes got a hurt elbow man…. He’s still playing but that ish is hurt. That’s all that’s happening. He doesn’t have a lot on his passes now. You can see it clear as day and you can see him shaking his throwing arm a lot when he is walking back from a play. I watch his games when the Fins aren’t playing and you can clearly see that dawg is hurting…. Makes sense they ran the ball 80% of the game against NE. Trying to save that arm for the playoffs. My guess is, if they keep the 1 seed with games left? He won’t play another down till playoff time. I don’t think he really gives a sh*t about Mahomes MVP, it’s the Mahomes SB title claim that he wants. He gets anxious cause he knows his passes don’t have much now and turns to hero ball out of desperation. Anyway, that’s why I see, whatever that’s worth ( which ain’t much) lol Fins up, Yo!

Dudes got a hurt elbow man…. He’s still playing but that ish is hurt. That’s all that’s happening. He doesn’t have a lot on his passes now. You can see it clear as day and you can see him shaking his throwing arm a lot when he is walking back from a play. I watch his games when the Fins aren’t playing and you can clearly see that dawg is hurting…. Makes sense they ran the ball 80% of the game against NE. Trying to save that arm for the playoffs. My guess is, if they keep the 1 seed with games left? He won’t play another down till playoff time. I don’t think he really gives a sh*t about Mahomes MVP, it’s the Mahomes SB title claim that he wants. He gets anxious cause he knows his passes don’t have much now and turns to hero ball out of desperation. Anyway, that’s why I see, whatever that’s worth ( which ain’t much) lol Fins up, Yo!

The dude was playing hero ball before the injury

Questionable decisions is his MO

Interesting you post the resident Chicken Littles on the Bills board. Do you see your main page today???

Its almost like Fans know nothing and are full of over-reactions and hit takes.

Interesting you post the resident Chicken Littles on the Bills board. Do you see your main page today???

Its almost like Fans know nothing and are full of over-reactions and hit takes.

It may be a shock to you but we do it to all the teams in the AFCE - it isn’t a surprise they do it to us

It is both Sad and Telling that said Bills fan would make an account on a rival site and call himself “Peace”

Post his teams wins and losses in his sig - shocker you were told to take it off

And point out his QBs stats are superior minus the stats that tell another story - I am sure you noted how NFL.com NOW lists the times Allen and the other QBs actually fumble vs just the ones that are recovered. You can thank guys like me for that BTW

As far as your valid point - Yes obviously TRUE, fans overreact on their OWN forum - you are not one of us, will never be treated as such, this-you kid yourself that you are accepted because you have been allowed to stay so long has a lot more to do with our fan base watching you - you truthfully are not very self aware

We wind you up and watch - you have stayed longer than most I am not sure that is positive

monkey clapping GIF

yOu ShOw Up WhEn YoUr TeAm WiNs aNd DiSaPpEaR wHeN YoU lOSe - It Is WhO yOu ArE

Did you notice the date this thread was started? I'm guessing not.

He only sees what he wants to see lol

Back
Top Bottom