Funny Stuff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny Stuff

one of our fans said that we would have THE best offense in the nfl, can you blame them for laughing?

I agree with you. I wasnt really focusing on the dolphin fan post. I was talking more about some of the other replies

I agree and i said right away under that post by Miami Dolfan that it was unrealistic.. however to say mcareins and moss are better than boston and chambers is laughable, if their play doesnt.. the numbers speak for themselves. I like the jets fan who called boston a career bust when he hasnt had a bad season yet.
Even the injured season he was on pace for 70 catches and 1000+ yards, and last year he had a damn good year considering he missed 2 games, hated the situation he was in but played through it, and was the only wide receiver threat, stil put up better numbers than any #2 receiver in the NFL and thats what he is for us, a second legit receiver

Some of our fans are just as delusional as theirs....

anyone who would take curtis martin, snatana moss, justin mcareins over ricky, Boston and Chambers, is well... a jets fan, and nothing more, not big on football knowledge, just think everything jets is great. Even the resident bills/jets fans will agree with me there, they are intelligent enough to see that.

However i cut those jets fans some slack, because we clearly have our own fans in aqua and teal glasses who think we are the best at every position on the field, and as youll see on any board, the intelligent fans came on to correct them.

yes we do have some delusional fans. Like the ones who think that we are all of the sudden better than NE

Originally posted by MelbournePhin
yes we do have some delusional fans. Like the ones who think that we are all of the sudden better than NE

The advantage the Pats had over us last year was VERY minimal. We were pretty even with them. They escaped us because of excellent coaching. I, for one, believe we are getting better this offseason and the Pats will be a little worse (losing the horse Washington in the middle on defense will really hurt the Pats). I don't see anything delusional about it. We will know alot more after the draft.

Back
Top Bottom