Funny thing about us Dolphin fans........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny thing about us Dolphin fans........

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
It's fact: That Jay Fiedler and AJ Feeley are currently our QB's.

Yet, there is continually pointless discussions about who shouldn't be here, who sucks, who's statistics don't add up...........the same basic CRAP vented on over and over again. To some of you, guys I want you to meet my friend "Reality".............Reality meet friends...........friends meet reality. I'll leave you guys alone, it seems you need some catching up to do.

Seriously though, perhaps it's because people love to get their panties in a twist, maybe it's that whole innate desire for human drama thing..........but nothing is going to change our QB situation, at least I should say you can't change it. If I were some of you I'd accept it, not in a way that you like who's QB'ing, but acknowledge that that's who it is and that's the way it's going to be at the moment.

All this speculation like in a recent post about AJ Feeley and his "unproven football career" get nothing accomplished. They're the same things we talked about when the trade went down, which at the time seemed appropriate, but not now...........we're months removed from that moment........ time to get over it.

It's a forum though and we're always gonna be seeing these pointless debate-counter debates over crap we can't change...............but there's a simpler way of dealing with stuff like this guys............let the season play out, then you can run your yap............or not.

Enig...why do you think most of us read these threads and respond....Why shouldn't we debate the better QB or WR or OL ?? Geez, its all speculation until September and we all know that, but we all have opinions and thats why we're here...Sorry if that bothers you....Just skip over the QB threads if you like....Thats what I do when a subject bores me....

enigmatics said:
It's fact: That Jay Fiedler and AJ Feeley are currently our QB's.

Yet, there is continually pointless discussions about who shouldn't be here, who sucks, who's statistics don't add up...........the same basic CRAP vented on over and over again. To some of you, guys I want you to meet my friend "Reality".............Reality meet friends...........friends meet reality. I'll leave you guys alone, it seems you need some catching up to do.

Seriously though, perhaps it's because people love to get their panties in a twist, maybe it's that whole innate desire for human drama thing..........but nothing is going to change our QB situation, at least I should say you can't change it. If I were some of you I'd accept it, not in a way that you like who's QB'ing, but acknowledge that that's who it is and that's the way it's going to be at the moment.

All this speculation like in a recent post about AJ Feeley and his "unproven football career" get nothing accomplished. They're the same things we talked about when the trade went down, which at the time seemed appropriate, but not now...........we're months removed from that moment........ time to get over it.

It's a forum though and we're always gonna be seeing these pointless debate-counter debates over crap we can't change...............but there's a simpler way of dealing with stuff like this guys............let the season play out, then you can run your yap............or not.

I don't wear panties.

Back
Top Bottom