funny thing about vernon carey is... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

funny thing about vernon carey is...

aj13

Long time listner, first time caller
Reaction score
...that in all that articles ive read about him, hes always pictured in his hurriance uniform...not a fin uniform...could it beeee that this huge investment was tapped as much as a keg in a moseleum??? that is a sign of what a poor talent evaluator wanny was...

aj13 said:
...that in all that articles ive read about him, hes always pictured in his hurriance uniform...not a fin uniform...could it beeee that this huge investment was tapped as much as a keg in a moseleum??? that is a sign of what a poor talent evaluator wanny was...
WTF!!

Its too soon to declare Carey a bust yet,I remember after Willie McGinest rookies year they were calling him a bust too.

aj13 said:

Carey has the size, strength and athleticism to be a Pro Bowl RT/RG!

I dont think he was worth trading up for (especially with Wilfork still on the board) but hes got lots of talent/upside!

aj13 said:
Mausoleum? :confused:

yea i tried being witty, while talking on the phone and reading a journal...didnt work out...

just trying to say, hes our first round pick from a YEAR ago and u can barely identify him with our team...wanny really messed up in not playing him...he had nothing to lose by letting him learn on the go...man i hate wanny...

Shifty187 said:
Carey has the size, strength and athleticism to be a Pro Bowl RT/RG!

I dont think he was worth trading up for (especially with Wilfork still on the board) but hes got lots of talent/upside!

Speaking of which I have been angry since the day of that draft that we did not take Wilfork...still to this day...

I'll get over it eventually...it just made if 10x worse that the Pansies got him...

Hummer23 said:
Is it possible he is a bust already?

Is he Busty.... Yes

Is he a bust ... NO

Lets hear what coach Houck has to say before we all drop the gavel!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom