Furious watching the Pats Jags game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Furious watching the Pats Jags game

The realists knew Miami were frauds when they barely squeaked past Washington but the homers kept saying a win is a win despite the glaring weaknesses.

I was worried, but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt since it was opening week on the road, etc... After last week, though, I knew what we're in for.

No one in the AFC can stop New England from going to another SB. Only two teams i see beating them is Green Bay and Seattle if their secondary is healthy.

R
E
L
A
X.

It's September.
Last September, Miami beat the patsies convincingly. How'd that turn out?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

R
E
L
A
X.

It's September.
Last September, Miami beat the patsies convincingly. How'd that turn out?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Its OK for Aaron Rodgers to say that because hes won a Super Bowl. What possible reason have the Dolphins given us to relax in the last 20 years?

Its OK for Aaron Rodgers to say that because hes won a Super Bowl. What possible reason have the Dolphins given us to relax in the last 20 years?
I'm responding to the posters that have already awarded the Lombardi trophy to the patsies.

Why get upset? The Pats routinely annihilate teams Miami either squeaks by or loses to by 3.

Same song and dance for 15+ years. Pats win the division again and probably the mother****ing SB.

Back
Top Bottom