Furious watching the Pats Jags game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Furious watching the Pats Jags game

The Patriots are going to destroy us.

We say that every year and yet we manage to split most of the time... I might be wrong... started drinking early in case we play like I suspect we will play...

The worst thing that could happen to Joe is that he learns the score and is told the pats are 3-0.

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's a long season.. But measuring sticks like Jax have meaning. That's why they're called measuring sticks. An losing to Jax means we are in trouble.

By the way you just saw everything that is being talked about here…….they showed a clip of Edelman saying " I will do anything for your coach"………..Im sure there is not one Dolphin player who has that level of respect for Philbin and Staff………….agree with you all that that is 1000% on this pathetic owner with his weird rationale of reassuring Philbin of his job after the Minnesota game………….when no one was after this ass……..e coach…and automatically condemned us to a failed golden anniversary…………the sad thing is that all dolphin fans that are in their 30's no nothing about an elite organization and team…….that essentially ended in the 70's and early 80's. At least when I go to my grave I will have the 5 Super Bowl appearances and two victories…….it was like being a patriot fan for the last 15 years.

Not sure how anyone expected the Jags to compete with the Pats. The Jags are a BAD football team that are going absolutely nowhere this year, while the Pats are more or less in midseason form already and barring the biggest meltdown in history are going to glide into the playoffs again.

And yes, cheating aside players do NOT **** around with Belicheck at the helm, any HINT of laziness is met with the bench immediately. ****, Gray was what like 4 minutes late to practice last year and subsequently benched the rest of the year? That's how you lead and COMMAND respect, we don't have a coach that can do that on this entire staff, and that is 1000% on Ross and his "continuity" bull****
and grays benching came after he ripped off 200 yards and 3-4 TDs in one game.

Jacksonville has pressured Brady, but he makes quick decisions and the ball is out. He also has good footwork in the pocket to avoid sacks (Marino was the same). A little slide or sidestep to buy an extra second. Don't have to be mobile or athletic to be a good pocket passer.
Jacksonville is exactly who we thought they were, which is why the loss was so demoralizing.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

By the way you just saw everything that is being talked about here…….they showed a clip of Edelman saying " I will do anything for your coach"………..Im sure there is not one Dolphin player who has that level of respect for Philbin and Staff………….agree with you all that that is 1000% on this pathetic owner with his weird rationale of reassuring Philbin of his job after the Minnesota game………….when no one was after this ass……..e coach…and automatically condemned us to a failed golden anniversary…………the sad thing is that all dolphin fans that are in their 30's no nothing about an elite organization and team…….that essentially ended in the 70's and early 80's. At least when I go to my grave I will have the 5 Super Bowl appearances and two victories…….it was like being a patriot fan for the last 15 years.

Me too. Its because of the 70s and 80s that I have such passion for this team.

The flats were open all day against J'ville....yet we ignored them.

I'm sure the Pats quick pass game is killing them....not sure what's so hard about replicating that other than our coaches not being smart.

After Jags hot that big TD pass, see the way NE stormed back and went down and scored a TD? Game was so out of reach anyway. But that's pride, that's being well coached and having a culture of "it's not ok to give up a 60 yard TD even though we are up by a million points". We are so far away from this level of mentality. Joe hasn't built any kind of culture / has no philosophy in the 4 years here. It's a complete waste in the evolution of our franchise.

By the way, one of the coaches that I thought we should have pursued, i.e. Dann Quinn, a client of Tannebaums, is ripping it up in Atlanta, including today, may be 3-0 and Ross "fought" to keep the mediocre coaching staff he has…..also like at what a second string 3 rookie offensive line can do……like the Patriots are plain now…………and our line was totally dominated by the Jags………my god how irrelevant the Dolphins have become…….now 51 to 10 Pats scoring on all nine possessions, great coaching job Joe Phibin your team didn't even "warm up" correctly by your own assessment, how pathetic is that!!!!!!!

Jacksonville has pressured Brady, but he makes quick decisions and the ball is out. He also has good footwork in the pocket to avoid sacks (Marino was the same). A little slide or sidestep to buy an extra second. Don't have to be mobile or athletic to be a good pocket passer.
Jacksonville is exactly who we thought they were, which is why the loss was so demoralizing.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Me too. Its because of the 70s and 80s that I have such passion for this team.
marino was even better at that little shuffle step and reset. He held the ball a lot longer than tommy boy and pushed it downfield more. To me that makes his ability to stay clean so impressive.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

By the way, one of the coaches that I thought we should have pursued, i.e. Dann Quinn, a client of Tannebaums, is ripping it up in Atlanta, including today, may be 3-0 and Ross "fought" to keep the mediocre coaching staff he has…..also like at what a second string 3 rookie offensive line can do……like the Patriots are plain now…………and our line was totally dominated by the Jags………my god how irrelevant the Dolphins have become…….now 51 to 10 Pats scoring on all nine possessions, great coaching job Joe Phibin your team didn't even "warm up" correctly by your own assessment, how pathetic is that!!!!!!!
joe philbin couldn't motivate a bunch of 8 year olds to play for him.

Back
Top Bottom