FYI: Mel Kiper is doing a LIVE CHAT on ESPN.com | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FYI: Mel Kiper is doing a LIVE CHAT on ESPN.com

svnrdr said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What You Lack In Talent Makeup For It With Effort !!!

...From what I have seen he lacks both talent AND effort.

so all those yards he gained in his one season at state were the result of what, exactly? or are you judging what you have seen WRITTEN about him? just curious...

DPlus47 said:
so all those yards he gained in his one season at state were the result of what, exactly? or are you judging what you have seen WRITTEN about him? just curious...

Well, being that we are both from California, I would say what WE have seen written, and what little (three games) I saw of him during his freshman year. Admittingly, I could be wrong for saying he has no talent. I saw one season of talent, and an entire future potentially wasted.

Does he have talent? Currenty he is projected anywhere between 5-7 if even drafted by Mel Kiper as linked above.

Does he have heart? I'd say that is pretty evident by his actions.

An added angle: Does he have brains? To give up a $100,000 dollar education...I'd say no.

Just my humble opinion....

one might go so far as to say that shonska is "krunk" and would beat both clarett and ronnie brown in a cage match...

Ricky=DBag anyone?

sodenj5 said:
one might go so far as to say that shonska is "krunk" and would beat both clarett and ronnie brown in a cage match...

Ricky=DBag anyone?
:confused: man,what are you talking about?

#99Taylorman said:
:confused: man,what are you talking about?

Clearly you have never seen a post by Ricky=DBag.

He is/was also known for his use of horrid grammar and is belief that UofM HB Gore was "krunk" and that he could defeat any other HB in a cage match

Back
Top Bottom