FYI: Mel Kiper is doing a LIVE CHAT on ESPN.com | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FYI: Mel Kiper is doing a LIVE CHAT on ESPN.com

I Dont Give A F**k If I Cant Type But In 3-4 Years Yll Gonna See My Name Shine In Football
Just Watch

6*4 Super Athletic Can Play Any Sport I Can Play Fs Cb Qb Wr And I Do Good At Everything My Arm Strengh Sucks But Accuracy Is Dead Aim Sports Was Born Inside Me

They Also Told My Dad I Was A Lucky Baby When I Was Born :) Born 8:00 Pm

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
I Dont Give A F**k If I Cant Type But In 3-4 Years Yll Gonna See My Name Shine In Football
Just Watch

6*4 Super Athletic Can Play Any Sport I Can Play Fs Cb Qb Wr And I Do Good At Everything My Arm Strengh Sucks But Accuracy Is Dead Aim Sports Was Born Inside Me

it's too bad you can't type - all the cool kids are doing it

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
Just Watch

Put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard, and it'll all be ok...

Wow dude!

Being able to read and write is a part of life! Everyone makes typo's but yours are incredible. Were you born in the U.S.A.? I can forgive your spelling if you were not. If you were and any teacher in school passed you they should be fired!

Dude if you ever do make the pro's who is going to read over your contract?

Are you going into any colleges? If not how do you expect to make the NFL?

As for your Dad being lucky :roflmao: !

No offence meant but you need to learn to read and write!

Back
Top Bottom