FYI: Mel Kiper is doing a LIVE CHAT on ESPN.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FYI: Mel Kiper is doing a LIVE CHAT on ESPN.com

I just saw that...too funny.

He also seems pretty sure that San fran will take Rodgers with the 1st pick.

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
he said clarret going in da 6 or 7 at best :roflmao: hes a 3 or 4th 5 th pick

I think 5 -7 is likely. He was a 3-5 before his 40 at the combine.

hes not gonig dat late hes a good rb but speed aint mean nothing look at larry schonska lol

Mel Kiper: (2:09 PM ET ) I don't see Shazor as a linebacker. He has LB size, but I view him as a safety. The speed factor is something you have to consider. Ernest was a very effective player at Michigan, I look at him to go somewhere in the fourth or fifth round.

lol more like a 2nd rounder

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
hes not gonig dat late hes a good rb but speed aint mean nothing look at larry schonska lol

That's an insult to Csonka to even mention Clarett in the same sentence.

Aaron (Charlotte, NC): I have been a follower of Charlie Frye of Akron and i was wondering what your thoughts were on him and if its possible he could break into the first round? Thanks Oh great Draft Wizard!

Mel Kiper: (2:31 PM ET ) I think it will be very difficult for Charlie to break into the first b/c the late round teams picking will probably not take a QB. You'd have to see somebody trade back in. Frye, Campbell and Orton are in a battle for the third QB drafted. We'll see, and Adrian McPherson is even gaining a little ground. Charlie Frye is a BIG TIME gamer. He is so clutch and steps up with poise and confidence in gameday situations. He showed this throughout his career at Akron and in the Senior Bowl. I have Frye in the second or third round.

I think he'd be a 3rd round steal.

sn9ke.eyes said:
That's an insult to Csonka to even mention Clarett in the same sentence.

he didnt mention Csonka...he said some dude named Shonska :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom