FYI: Michael Vick Re-Injures Ankle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FYI: Michael Vick Re-Injures Ankle

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
I just heard a local radio station report that Mike Vick was spotted being assisted off the field to the training facility... the reporter who saw him (the same one reporting the story on the radio) said he yelled the question to Michael "which foot?" to which Michael yelled back "The Bad One".

"Matt Winklejohn" is the reporter telling the story... he is the Flacons beat reporter for the Atlanta Journal Constitution, he calls in to the station and givces daily reports. He alleges the injury took place to during a "Wlak Through".

Are you the same guy who informed us you had a "source" in New England during preseason time who supposedly saw Tom Brady being carried off the field in a stretcher?

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Are you the same guy who informed us you had a "source" in New England during preseason time who supposedly saw Tom Brady being carried off the field in a stretcher?

F.U. 02, I don't deserve that tone from you. ESPN has now picked up the story...
Here is the link

Originally posted by 13isgr81

F.U. 02, I don't deserve that tone from you. ESPN has now picked up the story...
Here is the link

Alright so the story is true. Great. But whats with your attitude and personal attack? I simply asked a question. Someone in the boards said those things about Brady a while back and they were never true. I thought it might have been you because the way you informed about this story. Still don't know if its you. But chill with the agression, it doesn't work here.

I read that on NFL.com a few hours ago, really dissapointing if you ask me. Its always a shame to see such a talented player kept off the field from injuries. Bet the guy who stepped on his foot feels pretty bad about it. Anyone know when he's actually expected to play?

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Alright so the story is true. Great. But whats with your attitude and personal attack? I simply asked a question. Someone in the boards said those things about Brady a while back and they were never true. I thought it might have been you because the way you informed about this story. Still don't know if its you. But chill with the agression, it doesn't work here.

I'm irritated by your original post... STILL AM... And the fact that you asked again if I am that guy doesn't make it any better.

NO I AM NOT SOME A$$HOLE WHO COMES IN HERE SPREADING BS RUMORS... Which is basically what your original post is insinuating... Instead of saying "hmm thats interesting", or "who gives a crap?" You immediatley question the credibilty of the post and the poster.... Even though I named VERIFIABLE SOURCES.

Originally posted by 13isgr81

I'm irritated by your original post... STILL AM... And the fact that you asked again if I am that guy doesn't make it any better.

NO I AM NOT SOME A$$HOLE WHO COMES IN HERE SPREADING BS RUMORS... Which is basically what your original post is insinuating... Instead of saying "hmm thats interesting", or "who gives a crap?" You immediatley question the credibilty of the post and the poster.... Even though I named VERIFIABLE SOURCES.

Wow you get irritated quickly for no apparent reason. But I see where this is going and I wish not to continue. Hope you have fun here, I think thats what this is all about. Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom