FYI: Skins' current statistical rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FYI: Skins' current statistical rankings

NYCphan

Stuck in Jetsville
Reaction score
Code:
                   [B]OFFENSE         DEFENSE[/B]
Points/Game       19.3 (17th)     23.2 (23rd)
Total Yards/Gm   299.5 (22nd)    347.8 (26th)
Rush Yards/Gm     98.4 (24th)    126.8 (23rd)
Pass Yards/Gm    201.1 (17th)    221.0 (25th)

LMAO. Go Spurrier!! Rip apart the NFL with that Fun 'n Gun!! I love it! Welcome to reality Ol' Ball Coach......

Originally posted by MacAttack
For some reason I fear this game.

I fear it too.....as in, I'm afraid our season is over if we lose. But I really don't think that will happen. I'm not sure of the exact record, but Miami plays really well in Sunday night games, especially at home. The Dolphins will win this one.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Any given Sunday!

Hey dude, I think you need to change your User Info. The title game is on the 18th, not the 11th.

Unfortunately with the Skins it is about any given sunday.

Hopefully our corner situation will stabilize in terms of injury (Surtain left the game) because the Skins will spread us out. It will be up to Zach Thomas to take on a runningback one on one in open spaces without the benefit of everyone funneling the ball to him, and it will be up to JT and Wale to put the hurt on Ramsey. Thats how you beat the Skins. They will get their receptions deep down the field pretty much no matter what...but once they get into the redzone they either run Rock Cartwright, or throw to Darnerian McCants. Coles doesn't get much action in the endzone, and I guess Rod Gardner is considered the #2 to Darnerian.

Back
Top Bottom