Gabe Watson the Pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gabe Watson the Pick?

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
We've been all over the "board" with what position and who to draft, with a lot of talk about wide receiver of late. That's what makes the draft so much fun. Saban has solved Miami's major need by trading for Culpepper. The need for a left tackle is lessened with the Sheldon signing. Allen and Hill make the secondary less of a concern, although it's still a major one. If Arrington is signed, it would seem doubtful that Miami drafts a linebacker early. Wide receiver is a possiblity, the Dolphins could definitely use a center for the future like Manigold, but Saban really wants to build his 3-4 defense. One major piece that is lacking is a dominant young DT and that leads me to Gabe Watson. Could he be the Dolphins first round pick?

i think thats too high for watson but if he is the pick i wouldnt mind. big strong and quick but the problem always has been his work ethic.

motioncityhifi said:
i think thats too high for watson but if he is the pick i wouldnt mind. big strong and quick but the problem always has been his work ethic.

I think it might be a little high as well, although I think Watson will go higher than expected. Maybe a trade down 4-5 spots might do it.

Back
Top Bottom