Gadsden arrested for DUI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gadsden arrested for DUI

Too funny. You know my first instinct was pity, but the more I think about it... screw him. He could have signed a 1.3 million contract or something to that nature right when he got hurt. He decided he could do better. Never did had to resign for league minimum (which is still more than most of us make in a year or hell multiple years) now he is stupid enough to drive drunk on a suspended license? WHAT A FOOL.

I think OG is a good example of when an agent leads his player in the wrong direction. At some point someone close to OG needed to step in and say "Dude, this is as good as it is going to get".

fin-atic said:
I think OG is a good example of when an agent leads his player in the wrong direction. At some point someone close to OG needed to step in and say "Dude, this is as good as it is going to get".
Man you hit it right on the head...this should be used at the rookie symposium as what a bad agent could do to you....he agent screwed him beyond belief...cost him millions of dollars and is probably out of the league...can't remember the agents name...but he made a total mess of it....wonder how many other clients he has left? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Predaphin34 said:
man, poor OG, i guess not being a Fin really took a toll on him. :(

Ya. It's a shame. I hope he had enough sense to put some of his money away while he was making it, but somehow, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't.

His agent did screw him up.

Some good can come from all this though... we just need for OG to sit down and talk with O-gun for awhile.

"Let me tell you a story about agents son..." Says Gadsden.

Hey now, OG ws my favorite Dolphin when he was here. Screw his agent, I put the blame on him. But it would be funny seeing OG do his little OG dance for the jailbirds. :banana:

SmokeyPhinz said:
Hey now, OG ws my favorite Dolphin when he was here. Screw his agent, I put the blame on him. But it would be funny seeing OG do his little OG dance for the jailbirds. :banana:

Hahaha yeah I can picture him doing the "OG" celebration after he drops the soap and goes to pick it up as his new prison boyfriend surprises him from behind.

Well all he will get is a fine i mean come on it is just a dui.Dolfanreal69

IMO his agent thought too much of OG. I think the same can be said of O-gun's agent. I hope O-gun doesn't listen, sign a 1 year deal, have a great year and get PAID BY THE PHINS in the years to come. He will then have earned it.

OG busted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom