Gailey cost us the season. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gailey cost us the season.

Are you really trying to compare last years recieving group injuries to this years? Lol!
Not to mention last year had a QB that specialized in "What the hell ball!"

Overall, Guess what? Seasons over an you better embraced TUA is 100% guaranteed to be our QB next season and we will upgrade the skill position regardless of if you think he has it or not.

#Finsup

Great season. Can't wait for next year!
And in that case the Dolphins are 100% guaranteed to disappoint again next year.

And in that case the Dolphins are 100% guaranteed to disappoint again next year.

Seems like you have a preview and should take next year off or find another team. Best of luck to you. Btw, this year was far from disappointing to me.

Seems like you have a preview and should take next year off or find another team. Best of luck to you. Btw, this year was far from disappointing to me.
What exactly has Tua done this season that justifies him being 100% a starter next season?

What exactly has Tua done this season that justifies him being 100% a starter next season?

Now ask your self the same question about every single person on that roster. You’ll find maybe 5 players can say they’ve actually done enough to retain their roster spot and starting positions and none of them are rookies.

Bringing in competition is fine and is healthy for roster building. How about we don’t do it with drafting another Qb at pick #3 where so many other more vital needs are required to move this team forward.

Now PFC somewhere else. I understand you have a clear anti-Tua agenda. I’m not dealing with any of it the rest of the season and offseason. I’m going to have a quick trigger on the ignore feature going forward.

#finsup

Gailey is too old to run up the middle or assimilate RAC yards, apparently there's nobody else in the house to do that either. Proper placement of blame, I love it!

Back
Top Bottom