GAILEY OFFENSE!!!!! Thoughts??? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GAILEY OFFENSE!!!!! Thoughts???

It is sad really, when fans think its a coaches fault calling plays! Tua had similar play calls to Fitz. TT couldn't produce for whatever reason. Fitz comes in and lifted the team up for a chance for OT in waning seconds in a game we were dominated in.

Tua is the starter, is playing exceptionally well and lucky, is learning the speed of the game. Each player learns the speed of the game in their own pace. Expecting Tua to play like Herbert is so stupid. They are so dissimilar I'm shocked anyone would have the courage to look like a complete jack *** by posting that. Are you eleven? Thirteen? If so, my apologies. Calm down, this is normal.

Fitz, I love that guy! He is not the guy. He is an experienced vet, we saw the same horrible Chan Gailey all of a sudden ramp back up. He didn't start calling better plays, plays were being executed by the players.

For the sky is falling people, it isn't. Look up, you can see for yourself. Game 26 of rebuild, at mile high, on 4 game win streak, its very possible to think the entire team overlooked the Broncos, with exception of Flores and some vets. The team played like they were getting punched in the mouth, this was the first time this year we got beat up. Since week 3, we have punched teams in the mouth first. How do we respond?

Flores will right the path. Gailey isn't the problem. We came out flat against a team defending their pride at home. Funny thing is with how disinterested we played like, we had a chance in the waning seconds.....does that really suggest the play calling is the problem? No. The sky is not falling.
I enjoyed this but...

HUGE MISTAKE!

...it was a 5 game winning streak!

Geez! Get your facts straight!

:rolleyes:

Is it just me or...

Do you look different?

Are you using a breathing apparatus?

And is that a sushi knife in your hand or a turkey feather?

>>> I liked the piss on Buffalo helmet. For what it's worth.
It's been fifteen years, so I felt it was time for a change. The new one is my Steam avatar. It's from some video game, and it's a knife.

Tua was not good on Sunday.

But nobody was good. The coaches, o-line, WRs...run defense. It was all crap.

How did the Gase Dolphins respond to losses?

Lets see how Flores and this years team do next week.

The young Skywalker was not ready for what he saw on Sunday, There were receivers breaking open but without seasoning the young Jedi did not trust the force to see them breaking behind defenders for long gains. The apprentice does not have enough experience to know when and where his big play awaits. Obi Wan can only make so much salad with the chicken sauce he has and until the proper seasoning and ingredients are present, the dish will sometimes dissapoint. Placing the Mentor in, only proved that the sun don't shine on the same dog's @$$ everyday.
Seriously??????

That's how you end the Star Wars saga????

And zero reference to Yoda? I mean Fitz/Yoda is so obvious.

Perhaps there is a legitimate reason for that.
CC0C.gif

I think he needs to loosen the reins on Tua. With a young quarterback ideally you want the running game to play a major role.

But with this roster, I think you need to pass to open up the run game. Quick, safe passes on first down, but take some shots down the field.

Back
Top Bottom