Game balls | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game balls

Capt. Dick

Deep Sea Wanderer
Reaction score
Yeh...I know it`s just the 1st pre-season game, but these would my picks for each unit:

Offense....R. Baker

defense....A. Ogunleye

ST.....T. Gamble

Was that Gamble that made that great Sp.Teams tackle??? I thought it was McGarrahan...their numbers are only different by 1. One is 42 and another is 43 I think. I assumed it was McGarrahan...my bad.

Ogunleye 5 sacks. Let the official count be damned I saw him grab 5 sacks out there...one of them was NOT a stuff.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Was that Gamble that made that great Sp.Teams tackle??? I thought it was McGarrahan...their numbers are only different by 1. One is 42 and another is 43 I think. I assumed it was McGarrahan...my bad.

Ogunleye 5 sacks. Let the official count be damned I saw him grab 5 sacks out there...one of them was NOT a stuff.

Yeah, it was Gamble. What a hit, eh?

Definitely. I think they called one of Ogunleye's sacks a stuff by technicality or something because I know the announcer at the game announced it as a "stuff" rather than a sack. But I saw the play and I'd say it was a sack. But oh well either way 4 official sacks and a stuff or two, is just as good as 5 sacks in my book.

Gamble mad the big hit.

BUT.....he also was very much responsible for the opening kickoff going for a TD. Trent left his place and headed for the pile. Frank Murphy then cut it back outside to find a wide open space to run thru. This was where Gamble was supposed to be.

Can't give him a game ball after seeing that.

Originally posted by Muck
Gamble mad the big hit.

BUT.....he also was very much responsible for the opening kickoff going for a TD. Trent left his place and headed for the pile. Frank Murphy then cut it back outside to find a wide open space to run thru. This was where Gamble was supposed to be.

Can't give him a game ball after seeing that.

Didn`t catch that one. Good call.

DART BOY!!

My game ball goes to RAY LUCAS!!! He was throwing some MAJOR DARTS out there! He had some nice passes that deserve recognition!He was leading his receivers like a regular!! He and ROBERT BAKER were on the same page!!At least we know we have an athletic, compentant backup!!!

After that game it could be a four man competition for that starting DE spot, Ogunleye was AMAZING!!!

My game ball for 1st string has to be Rob Konrad...... 2nd String has to be Lucas or Baker....

Defense..... Oldjlakjejdile, (spell) :)

ST.... I would say gamble...... but that opening TD hurt..... so im gonna take a shot in the dark and say.......... MARE!!!!! HEy, the opening kickoff wasnt his fault.... and well, at least he got us soem points even after missing 2 fgs...........

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
My game ball for 1st string has to be Rob Konrad...... 2nd String has to be Lucas or Baker....

Defense..... Oldjlakjejdile, (spell) :)

ST.... I would say gamble...... but that opening TD hurt..... so im gonna take a shot in the dark and say.......... MARE!!!!! HEy, the opening kickoff wasnt his fault.... and well, at least he got us soem points even after missing 2 fgs...........

Yea but Mare is the last resort to slow up the play and keep it in front until some of our guys can catch up..i don't know where mare was on that..He's suppose to be the safety.

Alonzo Mayes for actually playing in a game as a Fin ;)

Back
Top Bottom