Game by Game Analysis of UpComing Season... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game by Game Analysis of UpComing Season...

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
Week 1 - Detroit
First home game of the year. Detroit likely has no chance. Young QBs and big slow defenses don't usually do well in Miami. Detroit has a good d-line, and not much else on D. On O, they have a good O-line and not much else. Win 1-0

Week 2 - @ Indianapolis
We have won the last 3 games in Indy I believe, and I think it is a good thing we face their young D early before they figure themselves out. Game is close tho, could go either way. Win 2-0

Week 3 - New York Jets
First blood. Must win. Read the papers at the time and all the talk will be on the number 8. Win will propell team, loss could send team into a mini-nose dive. Win 3-0

Week 4 - @ Kansas City
Tough road game at Arrowhead. If they get good production from their WRs and their running game is still up to par, could be first loss of season. Not much on defense so I giveus a tough road win. Win 4-0

Week 5 - New England
We always beat them in a close game in Miami. Brady will probobly come down to earth and their luck has to run out. Strong defense, o-line is the KEY to their team. Win 5-0

Week 6 - Denver
Sunday night game. Hard place to play, especially in primetime. I know we won there a few years ago, but I see a loss in the mountains. Los 5-1

Week 7 - Buffalo
Will be a better team this year, no doubt about that. How far will they come this year? Well that is up to their young defense. We will win the home game. Win 6-1

Week 8 - Bye Week
Record 6-1

Week 9 - @ Green Bay
Monday night game, November, Lambeau Field. Only Randy Moss beats them there on primetime. Loss to a very GOOD team on the road. Loss 6-2

Week 10 - @ New York Jets
Can't see us sweeping the Jets this year, the games are always soooo close. We will hopefully win, but we have zero luck in the Jersey Swamps. Sunday night game. Loss 6-3

Week 11 - Baltimore
Obviously going to be a down year for Baltimore. Don't have much of anything other than a very good front 7. Good players at other positions, but as far as units go, the team only has their front 7. Not enough to beat us. Win 7-3

Week 12 - San Diego
Norv will want to be well prepared for this game, and should know how to attack them. They have a stout defense, but not much offense, and a horrible O-line. Win 8-3

Week 13 - @ Buffalo
Will be a very tough game. Always is in Buffalo, no matter what our records are. Need to go in injury free because winter in Buffalo is Harsh and we will need warm, able bodies coming in from the bench. New power running game will lead us to a victory. Win 9-3

Week 14 - Chicago
Monday night game. We should know early on if Chicago was a fluke last year or the real deal. If they are the real deal, we are in for a dog fight. I give us the victory for being the home team. Win 10-3

Week 15 - Oakland
We have to win. Plain and simple. If we lose this game I have to wear a Raiders jersey for a FULL WEEK in university! So to save embarassment I give us the W!!!! Win 11-3

Week 16 - @ Minnesota
Could be tough if they have any bit of an O-line. Dangerous offensive team is all cylanders are clicking. Hopefully we will have enough against a dangerous team. I'd rather face them early in the year before they start to gell. Win 12-3

Week 17 - @ New England
Always a tough game in New England. Probobly smow all over the field. I'll give us a loss. Lose 12-4

Good record and hopefully this will pan out, hopefully pan out even better. A lot of tough games on the schedule, and a lot of games could go either way. We have been building towards this season, so I hope we do well....

i think that is a pretty good assesment of the type of year everybody is expecting out of the dolphins but it never works out that way...mostly because of injuries...hopefully we can stay healthy...we have a lot of tough road games but with a good running game and defense maybe we will win those games anyway.. i am hoping we win at least 12 games but as long as we get a 1st round bye...

Week 1 - Detroit
First home game of the year. Detroit likely has no chance. Young QBs and big slow defenses don't usually do well in Miami. Detroit has a good d-line, and not much else on D. On O, they have a good O-line and not much else. Win 1-0

- This is a joke. Detroit was terrible last season. Having to go to Miami in week one is awful. The Phins should beat up on Detroit. R. Williams 210 yards rushing, Win 1-0

Week 2 - @ Indianapolis
We have won the last 3 games in Indy I believe, and I think it is a good thing we face their young D early before they figure themselves out. Game is close tho, could go either way. Win 2-0

- Tough game. You’ve had Indy’s number for a few years. I just think that they will be much improved with Dungy and will be looking for a little get back, at the same time the Dolphins are tough early in the year. Colts in a close one. R. Williams 115 yards, loss 1-1

Week 3 - New York Jets
First blood. Must win. Read the papers at the time and all the talk will be on the number 8. Win will propell team, loss could send team into a mini-nose dive. Win 3-0

- Same reason as above, Get back for the Dolphins at Home in a close one. R. Williams 87 yards against a tough Jets D, Win 2-1

Week 4 - @ Kansas City
Tough road game at Arrowhead. If they get good production from their WRs and their running game is still up to par, could be first loss of season. Not much on defense so I giveus a tough road win. Win 4-0

- KC is one of the toughest places to play, But Miami exploits their weak D. R. Williams 125 yards, win 3-1

Week 5 - New England
We always beat them in a close game in Miami. Brady will probobly come down to earth and their luck has to run out. Strong defense, o-line is the KEY to their team. Win 5-0

-NE will not be the same team as last year. Miami wins. R Williams 77 yards. Win 4-1

Week 6 - Denver
Sunday night game. Hard place to play, especially in primetime. I know we won there a few years ago, but I see a loss in the mountains. Los 5-1

-Primetime in Denver, No Way. R. Williams 45 yards, loss 4-2

Week 7 - Buffalo
Will be a better team this year, no doubt about that. How far will they come this year? Well that is up to their young defense. We will win the home game. Win 6-1

- Hate to say it, but Miami wins a close one at home R. Williams 125 yards Win 5-2

Week 8 - Bye Week
Record 6-1………..I have it 5-2

Week 9 - @ Green Bay
Monday night game, November, Lambeau Field. Only Randy Moss beats them there on primetime. Loss to a very GOOD team on the road. Loss 6-2

-Monday night, November, Green Bay, Yeah right. I’m pissed because the Bills play in GB on December 22, Thanks a lot. R. Williams 57 yards loss 5-3

Can't see us sweeping the Jets this year, the games are always soooo close. We will hopefully win, but we have zero luck in the Jersey Swamps. Sunday night game. Loss 6-3

-you won’t beat them twice, R. Williams 80 yards loss 5-4

Week 11 - Baltimore
Obviously going to be a down year for Baltimore. Don't have much of anything other than a very good front 7. Good players at other positions, but as far as units go, the team only has their front 7. Not enough to beat us. Win 7-3

- They suck. R. Williams churns out a tough 95 yards Win 6-4

Week 12 - San Diego
Norv will want to be well prepared for this game, and should know how to attack them. They have a stout defense, but not much offense, and a horrible O-line. Win 8-3

- SD is not ready yet. Big Miami win. R. Williams 136 yards Win 7-4

Week 13 - @ Buffalo
Will be a very tough game. Always is in Buffalo, no matter what our records are. Need to go in injury free because winter in Buffalo is Harsh and we will need warm, able bodies coming in from the bench. New power running game will lead us to a victory. Win 9-3

- At this point it will be 5 in a row for Miami over Buffalo. It’ll be tough to keep that going. Plus it’ll be cold and you had a tough time against a very poor team in B-lo last year. Bills win, R. Williams 77 yards, Loss 7-5

Week 14 - Chicago
Monday night game. We should know early on if Chicago was a fluke last year or the real deal. If they are the real deal, we are in for a dog fight. I give us the victory for being the home team. Win 10-3

- I agree one-year wonder. Tough game but Miami wins, R. Williams 82 yards
win 8-5

Week 15 - Oakland
We have to win. Plain and simple. If we lose this game I have to wear a Raiders jersey for a FULL WEEK in university! So to save embarassment I give us the W!!!! Win 11-3

-Oakland’s last chance at the Dance…Team is getting old. R. Williams 95 yards in a loss 8-6

Week 16 - @ Minnesota
Could be tough if they have any bit of an O-line. Dangerous offensive team is all cylanders are clicking. Hopefully we will have enough against a dangerous team. I'd rather face them early in the year before they start to gell. Win 12-3

-Team not what they used to be…R. Moss will still be a weapon, but Phins win R. Williams 126 yards, win 9-6

Week 17 - @ New England
Always a tough game in New England. Probobly smow all over the field. I'll give us a loss. Lose 12-4

- Could be battle for first place in the toughest division in the NFL. Much to the Dismay of many of you, NE Wins in the cold. R. Williams 91 yards. L 9-7

Good team, tough Schedule, tougher division. Look for the AFC East Winner to be 10-6 and last place to be NO worse then 7-9 probably 8-8.

Plus R. Williams gains 1623 yards and Miami loses their first round pick (mostly a dream on my part)

I know you’ll disagree with this, but I think it’s fair and possible. I know that Miami always pulls out a few wins when they shouldn’t, so they could be 10-6 or 11-5, but with that schedule and the Division, it’ll be very difficult to do any better then 11 wins.

Bodzilla - Nice job.......however, I will be at the Fudgepacker game and plan on willing my FINS to a WIN as I will be there with 7 fudgepacking fans!!!!! We own the fudgepackers - our record is like 9 - 1 versus them we will make it 10 - 1!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Billsfan
Week 1 - Detroit

- This is a joke. Detroit was terrible last season. Having to go to Miami in week one is awful. The Phins should beat up on Detroit. R. Williams 210 yards rushing, Win 1-0

Week 2 - @ Indianapolis

- Tough game. You’ve had Indy’s number for a few years. I just think that they will be much improved with Dungy and will be looking for a little get back, at the same time the Dolphins are tough early in the year. Colts in a close one. R. Williams 115 yards, loss 1-1

Week 3 - New York Jets

- Same reason as above, Get back for the Dolphins at Home in a close one. R. Williams 87 yards against a tough Jets D, Win 2-1

Week 4 - @ Kansas City

- KC is one of the toughest places to play, But Miami exploits their weak D. R. Williams 125 yards, win 3-1

Week 5 - New England

-NE will not be the same team as last year. Miami wins. R Williams 77 yards. Win 4-1

Week 6 - Denver

Week 7 - Buffalo

- Hate to say it, but Miami wins a close one at home R. Williams 125 yards Win 5-2

Week 8 - Bye Week

Week 9 - @ Green Bay

-Monday night, November, Green Bay, Yeah right. I’m pissed because the Bills play in GB on December 22, Thanks a lot. R. Williams 57 yards loss 5-3

Week 11 - Baltimore

Week 12 - San Diego

Week 13 - @ Buffalo

- At this point it will be 5 in a row for Miami over Buffalo. It’ll be tough to keep that going. Plus it’ll be cold and you had a tough time against a very poor team in B-lo last year. Bills win, R. Williams 77 yards, Loss 7-5

Week 14 - Chicago

win 8-5

Week 15 - Oakland

-Oakland’s last chance at the Dance…Team is getting old. R. Williams 95 yards in a loss 8-6

Week 16 - @ Minnesota

-Team not what they used to be…R. Moss will still be a weapon, but Phins win R. Williams 126 yards, win 9-6

Week 17 - @ New England

- Could be battle for first place in the toughest division in the NFL. Much to the Dismay of many of you, NE Wins in the cold. R. Williams 91 yards. L 9-7

Good team, tough Schedule, tougher division. Look for the AFC East Winner to be 10-6 and last place to be NO worse then 7-9 probably 8-8.

Plus R. Williams gains 1623 yards and Miami loses their first round pick (mostly a dream on my part)

I know you’ll disagree with this, but I think it’s fair and possible. I know that Miami always pulls out a few wins when they shouldn’t, so they could be 10-6 or 11-5, but with that schedule and the Division, it’ll be very difficult to do any better then 11 wins.

Yeah it's possible, but don't expect us to go 9-7 for the season. Why would we do worse than last year with a better team and an easier schedule? Again its possible, but its also possible that all of our starters get injured for the season and we go 0-16.

Originally posted by booyeah_
Yeah it's possible, but don't expect us to go 9-7 for the season. Why would we do worse than last year with a better team and an easier schedule? Again its possible, but its also possible that all of our starters get injured for the season and we go 0-16.

Yup and it's also possible the Bills will hoist the Superbowl one of these decades. Also possible that the Bills might actually do it in Buffalo to.

/me smirks

Originally posted by Billsfan
Week 1 - Detroit

Week 2 - @ Indianapolis

Week 3 - New York Jets

Week 4 - @ Kansas City

Week 5 - New England

Week 6 - Denver

Week 7 - Buffalo

Week 8 - Bye Week

Week 9 - @ Green Bay

Week 11 - Baltimore

Week 12 - San Diego

Week 13 - @ Buffalo

Week 14 - Chicago

win 8-5

Week 15 - Oakland

Week 16 - @ Minnesota

Week 17 - @ New England

How ya like me now!!!

Back
Top Bottom