Game Changers and Rationalization at it's finest | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Changers and Rationalization at it's finest

I could be wrong but I thought Drake lead the NFL in rushing the last 5 weeks of the season.
Yup! and the last 5 games isnt a arbitrary number cherry picked stat... Drake started getting 10+ in week 12... So when they made him the starter, he led the league...

Yeah, it's all mindless rationalization. Are fans still trying to rationalize the Ajayi trade LMAO? Pinning offensive woes on Ajayi, dealing with Jay Cutler's early incompetence, while seeing 8 and 9 in the box? Cmon man. Did the Eagles offense struggle when they traded for Ajayi, too? En route to the Super Bowl? lol

Let's put that foolish narrative to bed, and just imagine the offense that could've been, centered around an Ajayi and Drake rushing attack. The same Drake who Gase somehow refused to PLAY prior to the trade, and even hyped up an increased role by Damien Williams after the trade, before even mentioning Drake. It took a shoulder injury to Damien Williams for the Drake emergence to even happen. And we're trusting Adam Gase roster evaluations? No.

The fans who think you can lose the majority of your top end talent for barely anything, and come out cleaner on the other side, are very naive, and.. well... stupid.

Look at the track records. What's there to go off on with these three current stooges in place?

Last edited:
Some guys they give the benefit of letting them know before the frenzy of FA. A lot of other players are likely submitted with a list just before the 4 p.m. deadline of the new league year.

It’s just not fast enough. I want to see this bum gone ASAP before Gase changes his mind lol

Yeah, it's all mindless rationalization. Are fans still trying to rationalize the Ajayi trade LMAO? Pinning offensive woes on Ajayi, dealing with Jay Cutler's early incompetence, while seeing 8 and 9 in the box? Cmon man. Did the Eagles offense struggle when they traded Ajayi, too? En route to the Super Bowl? lol

Let's put that foolish narrative to bed, and just imagine the offense that could've been, centered around an Ajayi and Drake rushing attack. The same Drake who Gase somehow refused to PLAY prior to the trade, and even hyped up an increased role by Damien Williams, before even mentioning Drake. It took a shoulder injury to Damien Williams for the Drake emergence to even happen. And we're trusting Adam Gase roster evaluations? No.

The fans who think you can lose the majority of your top end talent for barely anything, and come out cleaner on the other side are very naive, and.. well... stupid.

Look at the track records. What's there to go off on with these three current stooges in place?

Thank you. I mentioned this yesterday. Everyone wants to pretend Gase knew Drake was a better option than Ajayi, so let’s dump Ajayi the Malcontent for a 4th rounder.

Meanwhile, Gase wanted to lean on Damian Williams initially.

At least he wasn’t a great big puss like Gase is turning out to be.

I get what you're saying from the original post with the "game changer" narrative, and it makes sense. Suh was absolutely a game changer...simply one that cost way too much freaking money. But he fit in with the plan at the time he was signed, assuming there was one.

As to your comment here, I think the exact opposite is taking place. The Fins have decided to go all in with Gase's vision. I think he's said, "You want this thing to work? It's my show. My coaches. Players that fit my scheme, and a more balanced payroll." If I'm right on this? He'd better be freaking right, and this plan had better pay dividends.

Back
Top Bottom