Game Day Thread Bears Vs Dolphins | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Thread Bears Vs Dolphins

Rick 1966 said:
Sorry, I disagree. Ronnie Brown is a good RB with average speed and instincts, above average strength and below average vision. He would have been a good pick in the 2nd round. Not as the second overall pick. One good game doesn't change that fact. He may at some point improve to match his expectations, but one good game doesn't mean it's happened.

Yo you need to get banned for your stupidity, the guy ran a 4.4 a 4.5 really, average strengh? tell me what rb in the league can move guys backwards? LJ AND JAMAL LEWIS THATS IT .

Did you see ronnie pushing brian back? and its above average god i would not want you to describe a real strong guy then :eek:

did you see that cuts he made, thats good vision , a 2nd round pick?

and you say all this wit the game he had today, man lucky im not a mod.

chisportsfan said:
Hey Dolphins fans,

Congrats on a great game!!! Your D played awesome. I didn't think you had much of a chance this week, but I was clearly wrong. You handed us our jocks today.

Enjoy the rest of the season.
A few more games for ronnie like this one is all i ask:dolphins:

Very glad the Fins proved me wrong: I was 100% sure they would get their butts handed to them but they took what the Bears gave them and didn't turn the ball over. Glad to see they manned up.

Rick 1966 said:
Sorry, I disagree. Ronnie Brown is a good RB with average speed and instincts, above average strength and below average vision. He would have been a good pick in the 2nd round. Not as the second overall pick. One good game doesn't change that fact. He may at some point improve to match his expectations, but one good game doesn't mean it's happened.

That's why you don't are a GM or a scout

YEAH FINS ROCK! They really came through today.

:dolphins: GOOD FINS :dolphins:

Rick 1966 said:
No, he's a good RB who's had a very good game. There's a difference. Very good RBs have multiple very good games per season.

you have to get your touches to have mulitple good games, if you throw 85% of the time your running will never do anything, the few times he has had the touches he has shown what he could do

Back
Top Bottom