Game dilemma Nov 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game dilemma Nov 18

zigzagzz

Starter
Reaction score
The schedule makers were not kind to me! Me and my buddies have been planning on going to the Bears vs the Fins game. Well out of all the days they could have choosen they set it on friggin THURSDAY Nov 18th! Well Nov 18th is my wifes 40th birthday. She is not a fanatic like myself so that is my dilemma....Her 40th or go to Miami? plus it sucks never been there before and don't even get a weekend game! any suggestions how to handle this?

Take her out to dinner Wed. Night, then at midnight (wed-thur) give her diamonds!!! Then jump on a plane Thursday morning. Go back on saturday and have a surprise party for her set up for Sat. night....she wont even miss you b/c she will have diamonds for 2 days!

Take her out to dinner Wed. Night, then at midnight (wed-thur) give her diamonds!!! Then jump on a plane Thursday morning. Go back on saturday and have a surprise party for her set up for Sat. night....she wont even miss you b/c she will have diamonds for 2 days!

You Sir seem to have too much experience with this sort of thing, lol. I say do this.

The schedule makers were not kind to me! Me and my buddies have been planning on going to the Bears vs the Fins game. Well out of all the days they could have choosen they set it on friggin THURSDAY Nov 18th! Well Nov 18th is my wifes 40th birthday. She is not a fanatic like myself so that is my dilemma....Her 40th or go to Miami? plus it sucks never been there before and don't even get a weekend game! any suggestions how to handle this?
well the bears next trip to miami wont be for another 8 years after this, and the next time the fins play in chicago will be 4 years after. that being said, i guess u gotta make a decision what is more important to you, wife or dolphins.

im not married yet as im only 20 years old, but the dolphins only play once a week, 16 times a year, while even though ur wifes birthday is once a year also, u can celebrate the occasion a day or 2 later. u cant reschedule the dolphin game.

i say go to the fins game early thursday morning, and as someone said before, at midnight, give her a special treat and make the party a day later so u both can be happy.

talk to her about it tell her how you really feel about it and then ask her if yall can do something the day before or the day you get back? if shes not down then i guess you gotta say well im going anyways or stay and make her happy

Back
Top Bottom