Game Experience, AJ Feeley Sighting, and More... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Experience, AJ Feeley Sighting, and More...

JBinSD

Active Roster
Reaction score
:dolphins:

Love the new smiley! Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience of the Chargers and Dolphins game on Sunday, along with the night before.

First of all, I went alone because the people I went to San Diego didn't feel like going to the game. I knew I'd find other Dolphins fans in my section, and I'm pretty sociable -- so I had a blast. The fans were a class act, I was in Club #13. There weren't a lot of Dolphins fans in my section, but it was all good fun and heckling. Good thing we came out on top, it was a blast to watch.

But this is the funny thing! I was staying at Hotel del Coronado, and I checked my friends into Manchester Hyatt for a night because I get half off most places as a travel agent. When I was in the lobby, I did a double take -- but AJ Feeley was standing there talking to someone. I didn't say anything to him, I almost wanted to thank him for sucking a$$! When I got in line, I was standing next to Jamal Williams from San Diego. He had on a White Sox hat for some reason but he was holding the defensive playbook for the game. I'm not much for autographs, so I left everyone alone, just thought it was funny : )
:goof:

Back
Top Bottom