Game Notes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Notes

SuperDuperFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I wanted to bring up some reasonable notes on the game. Seems the forum is getting crowded with referee threads and I wanted to comment on the actual gameplay.

The Good
- Ronnie Played well and looked explosive. The fumble sucked but he's got to learn to protect the ball in those situations.
- Some nice plays at the end for the last few drives. Nice play to McMike for the TD
- Very good halftime adjustments. We came out after the half and shut the bills down.

The Bad
- Lots of bad today....
- The o-line played terrible I thought. The Bills brought the blitz and we couldnt handle it (a few nice blocks by mcmike and ronnie though)
- Gus' throws downfield were pretty bad. The Bills were giving us them and he couldnt complete them.
- The INT in the endzone killed us.

The Ugly
- Terrible game overall, I cant believe we stayed in it.
- Penalties...its been mentioned in abotu 1,000 other threads but we really need to cut down on them, especially the boneheaded false starts. Its embarassing.
- Turnovers: Tough to win a game with 5 of them.

Anyway thats just some of my notes. Let me know what you guys have to add. On the bright side Im impressed we managed to take a horribly played game and make it close. But it was ugly out there today. Im hoping it was just one bad week and we can move on.

Dont remind me...that first half almost made me vomit. The penalties were the worst to watch because we had one every other play. It was nice to see that the defense finally held them off in the 2nd half but we wouldve won this game if they didnt give up first down after first down due to penalties.

Back
Top Bottom