GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06

Heres the way I see it...Kitna drops back...bring pressured by Taylor....Hit as he throws....Ball is up in the air....Williams comes down with it.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what a hit by bell!!!!! ball is out, ball is out, Dolphins recover and Williams is in another world right now....:D

Saban said he will consider adding a defensive back from the Dolphins' practice squad.

Wonder who that will be???

Roy Williams is the same idiot who said "Man, we were so close to scoring 40" after their Week 1 loss to Seattle (where they score 6 points).

*this is not a lie. Look it up.

Schleprock said:
Roy Williams is the same idiot who said "Man, we were so close to scoring 40" after their Week 1 loss to Seattle (where they score 6 points).

*this is not a lie. Look it up.

I remember that it was funny.

They talked about it on Mike and Mike the next morning

'Okay....how could they be close to 40 points, they only scored 6. Now I could see maybe they missed a couple passes here and there....still whats that 17 points? How do you get 40 from 6?'

:lol:

Prediciton: 21-17, Dolphins

Joey-H will spark tonight. I guarantee it!! :D

My prediction: 69-0

13 TDs in the first half...called back on penalties

It would be HUGE if McMicheal and Chambers have big games here. If they could both get a TD (maybe even 2 each) alot of receptions and yardage it will set them up nicly confidence wise for the Jags clash and the rest of the season.

We are more than capable of racking up alot of points today. However its coming of the field with the 'W' that matters.

If we can have a solid running game and chambers steps up we are going to DESTROY THEM ! GO FINS

The tailgate starts at 11 due to much of dem beers last night! GO FINS!

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Hopefully we can celebrate the day with a Dolphins win!

The dolphins will win and turkey i gonna taste great lions 17 dolphins 48

Fins 24-20, harrington better play well he's my fantasy starter this week over Grossman. If he screws me I'll be calling for Cleo.

INPHINITY said:
You think our D is gonna give up 17 points?!!? Shame on you.:eek:

Uh, aren't the corners and safeties banged up???

:lol: Happy Turkey Day!!

Back
Top Bottom