GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06

im thinkin 10-3 miami, with a Defensive td, 2 point conversion.

then a saftey by JT. Cause u kno our offense will have like 500 total yards but not score.

Goodluck Miami from everyone in Detroit.

There is not but a few people who hope Joey embarasses Millen in this game. It should be fun to watch how the crowd reacts nonetheless.

Cheers and Happy Turkey Day!

I have a 1 hour 15 minute drive ahead of me. I'm trying to do everything I can to get my family out of here so we can be there as close to kickoff as possible. Any other Thanksgiving I'd be tickled the fins are playing but this one sucks. Of course I will be home all day Sunday with no plans.

Mr. Reality said:
I have a 1 hour 15 minute drive ahead of me. I'm trying to do everything I can to get my family out of here so we can be there as close to kickoff as possible. Any other Thanksgiving I'd be tickled the fins are playing but this one sucks. Of course I will be home all day Sunday with no plans.

"kids, I'll buy you a Wii if you just GET IN THE DAMN CAR!"

Olinda Mare actually kicks a field goal over 50yds. Taylor gets two sacks and another fumble. Bell gets a pick. Chambers two TDs one a 60 ydr. Harrington goes 25-35 250yds 2tds 0 ints. Brown finishes with 120yds 2TDs.

Dolphins 31 Lions 7

Judge Smails said:
Goodluck Miami from everyone in Detroit.

There is not but a few people who hope Joey embarasses Millen in this game. It should be fun to watch how the crowd reacts nonetheless.

Cheers and Happy Turkey Day!

Good luck been great having you around and by the way PACKERS SUCK!

I dont really carer what the score is as long as we win.. I want to see Chris Chambers do real big today and our defense step up like always..

I've got a nervous feeling I just can't shake about this game, it's driving me nuts. 1 more hour to go.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Let's Go Dolphins!!!

i got family comin overand im 17.Therefore my mom is crazy that people are comin over and wont let me watch the game.

Back
Top Bottom