GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06 | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06

Im guessing a reverse or a crossing route in the back of the endzone between Peele and McMichael

This play calling is horrific, why do you run up the gut with a short field. Throw the damn ball in the end zone

I like running the ball more in the red zone but the problem is it's not working.

Wow! I'm impressed. Joey has been making good throws and then look at his composure there. Stays calm and lets the 2 minute warning come. This has been your script Joey, good first half bad 2nd half. Lets get us a TD here and come on firing in the second for once. Keep it up Joey!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I love Ronnie Brown to death. But if there is one area of his game he needs to improve, it's smelling the goal line.

I notice that runs so upright into the pile... i wish he would lower his head more and plow into the scrum

We're trying to kill the clock and score a TD inside the 2 minute warning. Det burned a TO earlier - It's a good theory if we score a TD here.

Bumrush said:
This play calling is horrific, why do you run up the gut with a short field. Throw the damn ball in the end zone

Some would say "Run it up the middle!" if that happened. :wink:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I love Ronnie Brown to death. But if there is one area of his game he needs to improve, it's smelling the goal line.

Ronnie runs into the back of his lineman way too often....cut to the side Ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that you guys hate the play but detriot is ripe for the reverse right now. We run that reverse and we are looking at a BIG gain.

Back
Top Bottom