GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06

Forget him.

Didn't he guarantee a victory against the bears earlier this year? Well that failed to materialise, what a joke, I hope Crowder lays him out

PhinfanUK said:
Forget him.

Didn't he guarantee a victory against the bears earlier this year? Well that failed to materialise, what a joke, I hope Crowder lays him out

I hope Crowder plays.

here would be my perfect turkey day:

"kitna drops back, williams slants over the middle pass is complete. BELL WHAT A HIT. THE BALLS LOOSE. CROWDER PICKS IT UP, THE 30, 20, 10 , 5 ,
TD DOLPHINS!!!! :D

I think he might be right, that guy is a beast and would gladly trade chambers for him.

williams is 100% right. we do not have anyone that can cover him. you guys tell me during our little 3 game win streak exactly what probowl caliber wr we've had to account for??? bears, chiefs, vikes. hmmm...not seein' it. roy williams is going to be a huge problem for us IF we don't get to kitna on a consistent basis. he's big, strong, and fast, and we can't cover that man up.

he promised a nine game wnining streak for them and they lost to the niners last week ( niners are good but come on now ) ..... i dont wanna hear a guy talking trash from a 2-8 team , thats disrespect. i coulda swore that marinelli and his naked coaching staff were gonna bring " discipline"

ROY WILLIAMS :monkeyl:

"I'm going to just let Roy say whatever he wants to say and feel how he wants to feel," Daniels said. "I don't want to get in any sparring match, but we'll be there on Thursday."

damn straight Trav..Roy can talk all he wants

i cant wait until our CBs hit him in the mouth :yes:

slyfox13 said:
I wonder who they'll pull up from the practice squad?:confused:

Last I heard they had Josh McCown practicing at receiver... I don't know about you but I'm fairly confident Roy Williams will be double covered without fear of any of the other receivers they have.

Phin said:
Last I heard they had Josh McCown practicing at receiver... I don't know about you but I'm fairly confident Roy Williams will be double covered without fear of any of the other receivers they have.

Mike Williams has been activated for the game.

I think it was classy of Daniels to reject his comments. Crowder is too "lively" to let something like that pass by.

I just hope Roy doesn't go across the middle too much.
Our linebackers play a LOT of zone ;)

Back
Top Bottom