Game worn beautiful Chad Henne jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game worn beautiful Chad Henne jersey

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Have a Chad Henne jersey game worn white from 09. Its his size which is a 48. Has silk screen aqua sleeves (fits like a T-shirt and not big ugly retail jersey) Has elastic hemmed bottom for nice fit. Is triple kiss-cut stiched. Also includes Aqua game worn pants and white striped socks. (away uniform). If interested I will take 350-400$ for all of it! Shoot me a P.M or email at southwestrep808@yahoo.com Thanks!

Can't beat this deal I paid over 1,200$ for all of it, and J.O sports is no longer offering game worn Dolphins gear (they got there license revoked) Dolphins game worn gear is going to be very difficult to find now.

I guess I would have to ask why they had their liscense revoked??

Honestly, I think you would have better luck on eBay. Game worn jersey or not, that is outrageously steep price for a player that isn't on the team any more.

Jersey soldddd : )

Gamers aren't cheap. J.O sports asked 2,200$ for there Henne's.

Becasue they didn't like the mess J.O got into as far as the owner being linked to fraud in 03. He was buying issued Peyton Manning jerseys for 3-500$ dirtying them up to look used and selling them to Card Companies like Upper Deck and they were chopping them up and putting them in relic cards as game used. So chances are 99% of you card collectors that have relic cards of game used jersey pieces they aren't in fact game used at all. Kind of messed up. A game used real peyton manning sells for about 22,000$ a Tom Brady 40,000$. You do the math. The scum was buying Issued jerseys that look to be game worn due to the similar cuts to the player. They then played a pick up game of football in them after buying them for 3-500$. Then labeled them as used after putting numerous hit marks and grass stains on them. Then would sell to all card companies for 10-30,000$ to be chopped into 200 pieces and put in special rare cards. Well yeah the Owner of J.O sports did this in 03. Then decided to go legit in 05-06 after making a crap load of money from the scam. So yeah the jerseys they carry now are legit and 100% from the teams themselves. But back then he was a bad man so he was busted by Feds and Dolphins didn't like the negative reviews so they were the only team to pull there contract after this. So Dolphins gear is going to be very hard to aquire now : ( sucks becasue now I have to bid against 40 other people in hopes NFL auctions lists some cool gamers.

sorry to see you sell man. What are you selling for? Looking to get more jerseys?
Wish i could have afforded your chambers one really wanted it.

Believe it or not I only sold the Chambers for 250 plus shipping. Pretty cheap being I paid 300 for it. Sold the Henne the pants and socks for 300$. I have 3 Henne jerseys left so it was time to let one go as I'm focusing on collecting my favorite jerseys and not just Dolphins. I want to own a Quarter back jersey from every team in NFL. Of course if a Dolphins QB that I want comes up I'm going to jump all over it. I've been looking for a Dolphins Tyler Thigpen and Gus Frerotte for years now. Very hard to find some pieces. I wish we were like the Jets as far as gamer sales. They put out so many gamers from 2002-current all the time. Its like we burned all of ours though lol

:lol: You actually accepted PANTS that another grown man wore and sweated in to KEEP and collect? Not only did you accept them you PAID for them? WOW.

I wouldnt even take those pants if someone offered them to me. For one thing, Im not going to be playing in any dolphins games anytime soon so I have no use for them. But, most importantly, thats just ****ing gross.

:lol: You actually accepted PANTS that another grown man wore and sweated in to KEEP and collect? Not only did you accept them you PAID for them? WOW.

I wouldnt even take those pants if someone offered them to me. For one thing, Im not going to be playing in any dolphins games anytime soon so I have no use for them. But, most importantly, thats just ****ing gross.

It probably smells due to the **** stains from Chad Henne ****ting his pants as he ran for his life in his "attempt" to play football.

My favorite line from the OP was, "Chad Henne worn jersey...it's his size which is a 48."

No ****? Chad Henne's jersey is in his size? Do not believe.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom