Gameballs and Goats...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gameballs and Goats......

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Gameballs (yes there were some).....

T.Minor and the Special teams (heck of a job)
Z.Thomas (all over the field)
R.McMicheal (Had a good game and Nice TD catch)

Goats ......

LUCAS (Biggest goat)
Marion (where was his brain?)

Arguable Gameballs....;)

J.Mcknight (Executed the few times Lucas was able to get the ball to him)
R.Williams (great effort despite being the only offensive threat)

Agreed...Also for Gameballs

- How bout a game ball to the whole D ...I mean apart from that 70 yard blimp Bledsoe from the BEST OFFENSE IN THE NFL according to Bills fans it was limited to just over 100 yards passing...

Goats:
-I gotta give one to Wanny...He shouldve taken Lucas out of there...The fins had PLENTY of chances to score and Lucas blew them (stumbling or getting picked off)...If im Wanny i take out Lucas and put Sage in at the start of the 4th...

-The interior OL Ruddy and Perry were abused by Pat Williams and Co.

We got some breaks (LITERALLY AS WELL) last week and couldnt get any this week...:eat: TIME FOR THE BYE WEEK...GET HEALTHY GUYS...

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Agreed...Also for Gameballs

- How bout a game ball to the whole D ...I mean apart from that 70 yard blimp Bledsoe from the BEST OFFENSE IN THE NFL according to Bills fans it was limited to just over 100 yards passing...

Goats:
-I gotta give one to Wanny...He shouldve taken Lucas out of there...The fins had PLENTY of chances to score and Lucas blew them (stumbling or getting picked off)...If im Wanny i take out Lucas and put Sage in at the start of the 4th...

-The interior OL Ruddy and Perry were abused by Pat Williams and Co.

We got some breaks (LITERALLY AS WELL) last week and couldnt get any this week...:eat: TIME FOR THE BYE WEEK...GET HEALTHY GUYS...

what!? no goat for Lucas!

youre right about giving Wanny one... agree.

Why even mention Lucas ...I actually though he did a great job...
I mean ten points against the porous Buffalo D :goof:

Back
Top Bottom