Games on the Internet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Games on the Internet?

TEhrlich007

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anybody know if there is any possible way to watch games live online? I am going to be starting college this fall and I am going to miss my Dolphins games...:(

TEhrlich007 said:
Does anybody know if there is any possible way to watch games live online? I am going to be starting college this fall and I am going to miss my Dolphins games...:(

IDK about WATCH them, but on NFL.com you can listen to the live broadcast

I don't think there is a way to watch them yet. Gonna have to pay to listen to them. You can also use the chatroom on here on gameday, you'll get some good play by play there.

Here is what you do: take your text books to a good sportsbar and you won't miss a single game. :lol:

I just pay to listen to them on NFL.com. Of course nowhere near as good as watching but still ok.

Roman529 said:
Here is what you do: take your text books to a good sportsbar and you won't miss a single game. :lol:
I like watching other teams play at a bar but when the Dolphins are playing, I like to hear/see every detail. That's hard to do when you are sh1tfaced at a loud bar.:D

Im just about to ask my dad if I can take a Dish to college...if not I'll end up watching the play-by-play on NFL.com...right right. I wont have time to go to a sport bar as I'll most likely have away games or practices...damn this is gonna suck

TEhrlich007 said:
Im just about to ask my dad if I can take a Dish to college...if not I'll end up watching the play-by-play on NFL.com...right right. I wont have time to go to a sport bar as I'll most likely have away games or practices...damn this is gonna suck

Dude, be happy, look at MY situation..Thousand miles away from it.:D
I just pray for the day I'll get my nfl sunday ticket..i guess 2006.

BrazForPhins said:
Dude, be happy, look at MY situation..Thousand miles away from it.:D
I just pray for the day I'll get my nfl sunday ticket..i guess 2006.

If I lived in Brazil I would be at the beach at Ipanima in Rio checking out the beautiful babes. :)

Roman529 said:
If I lived in Brazil I would be at the beach at Ipanima in Rio checking out the beautiful babes. :)

Naah..leave it for tomorrow morning!Right now you'd probably get robbed :eek:
Ipanema is a good beach..I used to go there a lot!;)

TEhrlich007 said:

dude, just find a bar. its easy in a college town. im sure they wont even card you for beer as well.

is there another website where you can listen to the games besides nfl.com ?
since miami won't have any MNF game i doubt we'll get any live games here in mexico

gofins said:
I just pay to listen to them on NFL.com. Of course nowhere near as good as watching but still ok.
Same here

I brought this up about a week ago. You should be able to pay a monthly fee to watch a stream of the game. I would pay for it.

TEhrlich007 said:

I feel your pain brother. I stayed at home for my first two years of college so I was able to mooch off my pop's Sunday Ticket. But now I'm getting an apartment and the complex doesn't allow dishes, so I'm screwed just like you. Gonna suck after watching ever game for the past 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom