Games you attended | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Games you attended

I’m bored during quarantine so I hope you guys don’t mind these topics. Anyway what Dolphin games have you attended that we’re the most memorable win or losses.
I’ve been to quite a few in NY, but most memorable win was probably the 08 game against NY to win division. I was also in Miami for the Halloween game, with Wake’s walkoff OT sack.

Unfortunately I also made it down to Miami this season for the game against Baltimore. E11even was nice at least...

Hey guys, back when I was a young man of 20 years of age my dad died suddenly on Christmas Eve. My boss/friend at the time picked me up tickets for our 2008 AFCE showdown at Jets stadium. It was nice to get my mind off things and also the memory that sticks in my mind is all of the fins fans gathered at the tunnel to greet Pennington.

Some time later I had the pleasure of seeing Seahawks at Miami and got to see the rook Russel Wilson and our rookie. Could tell at the time theirs wasn’t going to be very good.

Lastly I was dying to goto an opening game one year and I live in Bmore now. Four years back or so Miami opened @ Redskins and Landry houses a punt return to win. They say white men can’t jump, I was vertical !

Several but off top of my head-

-colts playoff game with Lamar Smith going beast mode.
-Bears/Dolphins.
- too many from Marino to list.

Last edited:
I've been to 2 games, both losses. One was in Miami, Henne was quarterback, we were playing the Steelers, and we got screwed by the refs. Ben fumbled and they said there was no clear recovery, even though on the replay you saw our guy pull the ball in and come out the pile with it!
The other was in New Orleans a few years back, They stomped us on Monday night, they had Sproles and Graham still.

I've been to 2 games, both losses. One was in Miami, Henne was quarterback, we were playing the Steelers, and we got screwed by the refs. Ben fumbled and they said there was no clear recovery, even though on the replay you saw our guy pull the ball in and come out the pile with it!
The other was in New Orleans a few years back, They stomped us on Monday night, they had Sproles and Graham still.

yup, and I was there with a Steelers fan - who said you all got screwed.

Hope the next one is a good one for you brother. I remember those games and they were painful , especially the Saints game because I had that blind hope anything can happen and knew in my heart we were cooked

I’m bored during quarantine so I hope you guys don’t mind these topics. Anyway what Dolphin games have you attended that we’re the most memorable win or losses.
My only game, visiting from Canada. 21-0 win over the Pats. Joey Harrington beats Brady. I believe it was 2006. Ronnie Brown was out with a hand injury but Miami’s D just suffocated the Pats. Marty Booker with a long TD catch. A perfect day.

Back
Top Bottom